Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectNew Eclipse owner to site
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=1730
1730, New Eclipse owner to site
Posted by Danmarineman, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Dan and I am not only new to the site I am new to Eclipse's. I just recently bought a 98 gs and looking for someplace to share and get ideas from, as well as learn new things. Would appreciate all the help possible.

It doesn't have much of anything done to it, just a Cold Air Intake, and 2 1/2 Exhaust from the cat. Body modification are new front end not sure of the type, Halo Head lights.

That's pretty much the extent of it so far.

Here are some pics of it when I got it home.

Thanks,

Dan

1732, RE: New Eclipse owner to site
My Plans are to boost it, Going to be tearing it down in the winter, until then gonna use it as a daily.
1733, RE: New Eclipse owner to site
Posted by Fallen4ng31, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome. This site is the definitive resource for all things 2GNT related. Nearly any question you may have has probably already been posed and answered at one point or another; Search an ye shall find.

Aside from that front bumper the car looks pretty good.
1734, RE: New Eclipse owner to site
Thanks, have already been looking on the things needed to do a full turbo addition, does anyone out there have a complete list of everything needed, would be a ton of help.

Also thanks its a beautiful car, the interior is a little beat up, was a smokers car before me but been tearing it down piece by piece cleaning it with soap and water. Then going to do some interior painting as to make it look refreshed.
1735, RE: New Eclipse owner to site
Posted by megaskillz, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome aboard! As far as your questions for turbo parts and what is needed, you can find all of the information in the search under turbo/nitrous tech. Good luck with your project.
1737, RE: New Eclipse owner to site
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Weclome, nice 2g. Bumper aint bad, but would look better with a big fmic.
I generated this page in 0.0073549747467041 seconds, executing 7 queries.