Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #79473
View in linear mode

Subject: "heres an old pic of the wide body" Previous topic | Next topic
widebodyeclipseDec-14-04 02:10 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79473, "heres an old pic of the wide body"
Dec-14-04 02:13 PM by widebodyeclipse

old pic of my car with 18s taken back in 2001 at slamboree in oklahoma. damn it was cloudy and hot.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-14-04 02:14 PM, #1
RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, destruckeclipse, Dec-14-04 02:34 PM, #2
      RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-14-04 02:47 PM, #3
           RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-14-04 03:59 PM, #4
                RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, BumpinTalon, Dec-15-04 06:33 AM, #5
                     RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, EvMan2345, Dec-15-04 06:53 AM, #6
                     RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, 95 Mitsu, Dec-15-04 08:02 AM, #7
                          RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-15-04 09:25 AM, #8
                               RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, BumpinTalon, Dec-15-04 01:40 PM, #9
                                    RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-15-04 02:16 PM, #10
                                         RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, undisputed, Dec-15-04 02:23 PM, #11
                                         RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, BumpinTalon, Dec-15-04 06:16 PM, #16
                     RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, SilverBullet20g, Dec-16-04 05:23 PM, #36
RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-15-04 03:25 PM, #12
RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, kelvinb1, Dec-15-04 04:47 PM, #13
RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, talonguy2005, Dec-15-04 04:49 PM, #14
      RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-15-04 06:14 PM, #15
      RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, sonikbewm, Dec-15-04 06:39 PM, #17
           RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-16-04 04:31 AM, #18
                RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, sonikbewm, Dec-16-04 07:33 AM, #19
                     RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, ScreaminE, Dec-16-04 10:32 AM, #20
                          RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-16-04 11:01 AM, #21
                               RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, BumpinTalon, Dec-16-04 11:03 AM, #22
                               RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-16-04 11:05 AM, #24
                               RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, chrysler kid, Dec-16-04 11:05 AM, #23
                                    RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-16-04 11:07 AM, #26
      RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, undisputed, Dec-16-04 11:06 AM, #25
           RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-16-04 12:19 PM, #27
                RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-16-04 02:04 PM, #28
                RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, undisputed, Dec-16-04 02:20 PM, #29
                RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, BumpinTalon, Dec-16-04 02:26 PM, #30
                     RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, TheOctane, Dec-16-04 02:39 PM, #31
                          RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-16-04 02:47 PM, #32
                          RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-16-04 03:21 PM, #33
                          RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, BumpinTalon, Dec-16-04 05:16 PM, #35
                          RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, talonguy2005, Dec-16-04 03:29 PM, #34
                               RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, SilverBullet20g, Dec-16-04 05:29 PM, #37
                                    RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, BumpinTalon, Dec-16-04 05:44 PM, #38
                                         RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-17-04 01:52 AM, #39
                                         RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-17-04 01:54 AM, #40
                                              RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, BumpinTalon, Dec-17-04 07:09 AM, #41
                                                   RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-17-04 04:01 PM, #42
                                                        RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, BumpinTalon, Dec-17-04 04:29 PM, #43
                                                             RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, talonguy2005, Dec-17-04 04:50 PM, #44
                                                             RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-17-04 07:14 PM, #45
                                                                  RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-18-04 03:51 AM, #46
                                                             RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-18-04 09:00 AM, #47
                                                                  RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-18-04 09:00 AM, #48
                                                                       RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, HeyG, Dec-23-04 03:56 AM, #49
                                                                            RE: heres an old pic of the wide body, widebodyeclipse, Dec-23-04 04:35 PM, #50

widebodyeclipseDec-14-04 02:14 PM
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79474, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 0

NOT SURE Y IT DID 2 OF THEM THOUGH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

destruckeclipseDec-14-04 02:34 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#79475, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 1

I've seen a kit like that on a clipse here before. Looks better then your everyday blitz kit.

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

widebodyeclipseDec-14-04 02:47 PM
535 posts,
#79476, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 2

i have since shaved the tail lights and door handles and took off the wing. looks better with the shaved lights.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-14-04 03:59 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#79478, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 3

well get pics of that shit up dood!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BumpinTalonDec-15-04 06:33 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#79489, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 4
Dec-15-04 06:34 AM by BumpinTalon

why is the car leaning back? why is it so jacked up in the front? why are your rims way too small for the body kit and sit inside the fenders like 2 or 3 inches? why did you put those rims on an Eclipse?

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

EvMan2345Dec-15-04 06:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#79490, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
why is the car leaning back? why is it so jacked up in the front? why are your rims way too small for the body kit and sit inside the fenders like 2 or 3 inches? why did you put those rims on an Eclipse?

Air Ride...

Evan B
97 GS- FOR SALE
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

95 MitsuDec-15-04 08:02 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#79493, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 6

I hope you were joking with all those questions...

I think it looked pretty badass. Get some new pics up.

widebodyeclipseDec-15-04 09:25 AM
535 posts,
#79494, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 7

i had bought those rims before i put on the widebody kit. its leaning because of the air ride. now i have 20s with a lip, also put spacers to sit the wheel farther out. i wish they made those rims in a 20 and i would put them on. i actually love the 3d wheel from those niches. those are 18s
i will get some more pics but keep in mind that it still needs to be painted. i need to go buy a scanner so i can scan the pics taken in daytona in 03

t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

BumpinTalonDec-15-04 01:40 PM
2381 posts,
#79507, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 8

so basically you did your Eclipse up like an Escalade? I love the color though, daaamn. if the rims fit better it would look a lot better in my opinion. and if the stance was level.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

eclipse982nrRSTDec-15-04 02:16 PM
6314 posts,
#79508, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 9

so basically you did your Eclipse up like an Escalade? I love the color though, daaamn. if the rims fit better it would look a lot better in my opinion. and if the stance was level.

for christ sake dood. you say more stupid shit than i do. the car is not sitting level because of this stuff called FUCKING AIR RIDE. lord god man. i cant believe you asked those questions above either. why do the wheels sit in so far? omg. why did he pick those rims? personal opinion dood, if he likes them, thats all that matters.

just like when you was trying to rip on me like 2-3 weeks ago saying, "nice front air intake filter" ....
hmmm... something looks wrong there..................

think twice before you say some stupid things you have been lately.
i know im not perfect here, but shit dood, cmon!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

undisputedDec-15-04 02:23 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2004
157 posts,
#79510, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by BumpinTalon so basically you did your Eclipse up like an Escalade? I love the color though, daaamn. if the rims fit better it would look a lot better in my opinion. and if the stance was level.
for christ sake dood. you say more stupid shit than i do. the car is not sitting level because of this stuff called FUCKING AIR RIDE. lord god man. i cant believe you asked those questions above either. why do the wheels sit in so far? omg. why did he pick those rims? personal opinion dood, if he likes them, thats all that matters. just like when you was trying to rip on me like 2-3 weeks ago saying, "nice front air intake filter" .... hmmm... something looks wrong there.................. think twice before you say some stupid things you have been lately. i know im not perfect here, but shit dood, cmon!

well he did post in order to get our opinions.
IMO the kit looks good but take off those bling blings

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gs 10th anniversary OZ edition
aem v2 CAI|Toyo Proxes FZ4|ADR Silver Sukodo wheels|Tsudo muffler|Tein S-Tech Springs|B&M short shifter
Cardomain page*new pics soon*
STILL SLOW

BumpinTalonDec-15-04 06:16 PM
2381 posts,
#79520, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 10
Dec-15-04 06:20 PM by BumpinTalon

Originally posted by BumpinTalon so basically you did your Eclipse up like an Escalade? I love the color though, daaamn. if the rims fit better it would look a lot better in my opinion. and if the stance was level.
for christ sake dood. you say more stupid shit than i do. the car is not sitting level because of this stuff called FUCKING AIR RIDE. lord god man. i cant believe you asked those questions above either. why do the wheels sit in so far? omg. why did he pick those rims? personal opinion dood, if he likes them, thats all that matters. just like when you was trying to rip on me like 2-3 weeks ago saying, "nice front air intake filter" .... hmmm... something looks wrong there.................. think twice before you say some stupid things you have been lately. i know im not perfect here, but shit dood, cmon!

you just go on thinking that.
how do you know what personal taste is when you have none of your own? you always ask for other people's opinions on everything.. from the sounds of it you wouldn't do anything to your car that was already approved by someone else or at the very least already on someone else's car.
this car has an identity crisis. Jesus, I get ripped on for having stock ride height and this guy's car is ABOVE stock ride height (and only at one end of the car!!) and the other end is way too low. applying everything that looks good on lowriders (ie. impalas and escalades) to an Eclipse does not make a good looking car.
I thought the whole point of air ride was to get the perfect stance or to lower your car far more then a regular suspension allows? leaning back, cali-style, whatever is a pretty dubious choice for an import. I know what air ride is.
I'm just telling him my opinion (I love the color, spoiler, widebody, but not the bad fitting ugly rims, and stupid stance). I bet a lot of other people have viewed this thread thinking "oooo widebody!!" and then saw the car and said "holy fuck that's just gay" and then just kept their opinion to themself.
and you are an idiot for a few reasons.. assuming I don't know what air ride is, not knowing when rims don't fit, spending $180usd on a tach ($180usd you are never going to see again) because "your stock one was broken," and so on....
edit: and the giganticly negative camber on the rear wheels is sure to draw a from anyone who knows their stuff. even a regular joe would probably say "god damn why are your rear wheels half sideways?"

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

SilverBullet20gDec-16-04 05:23 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2004
558 posts,
#79571, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 5
Dec-16-04 06:13 PM by SilverBullet20g

This is all I have to say..LOL

(parting out 95 GS)

eclipse982nrRSTDec-15-04 03:25 PM
6314 posts,
#79511, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by widebodyeclipse
old pic of my car with 18s taken back in 2001 at slamboree in oklahoma. damn it was cloudy and hot.

where does this say, give me your opinions? lol.
obviously by posting his pic, he wanted to show off his ride, and get comments, NOT stupid ass questions when the answer lays right infront of you if you have 2 cents worth of common sense to figure out your question, lol.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

kelvinb1Dec-15-04 04:47 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#79514, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 12

i like it i cant tell really, but is the rear bumper molded in? looks hot. id like another shot (front view) with it slammed on the bags. i think that would make a kick ass background .

talonguy2005Dec-15-04 04:49 PM
Member since May 16th 2004
1473 posts,
#79516, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by undisputed
well he did post in order to get our opinions. IMO the kit looks good but take off those bling blings

where does this say, give me your opinions? lol. obviously by posting his pic, he wanted to show off his ride, and get comments, NOT stupid ass questions when the answer lays right infront of you if you have 2 cents worth of common sense to figure out your question, lol.

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

widebodyeclipseDec-15-04 06:14 PM
535 posts,
#79519, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 14

i didnt find any more from that show tomorrow i am going to find a cheap scanner so i can scan some pics for ya.
gnite all

sonikbewmDec-15-04 06:39 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#79521, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 15

Looks pretty cool. You'll have to come to our next KC meet if you still live there.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

widebodyeclipseDec-16-04 04:31 AM
535 posts,
#79525, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 17

definately, i live here in prarie vilage. everytime i see that u guys have a meet it has already happened. but yeah i will definately do that. keep me in touch about it. also was that pic taken at the plaza? looks good.

sonikbewmDec-16-04 07:33 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#79532, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 18

That pic was taken in front of Century 2 in Wichita, KS.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

ScreaminEDec-16-04 10:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#79541, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 19

I can honestly say I like the widebody kit, not my style, but different strokes for different folks....

But here is the deal:

Official 2gnt boxing match between BumpinTalon and eclipse982nrRST

You two argue with every other post so I think its time we settled it...fight club style

widebodyeclipseDec-16-04 11:01 AM
535 posts,
#79544, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 20

thats some funny shit. yeah century 2 i have been there for some car shows.

heres a pic from tuner bash daytona fl in 2002

BumpinTalonDec-16-04 11:03 AM
2381 posts,
#79545, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 21

my god, that pic is a LOT nicer. I'm not an imagestation member so I can't see a big version though.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

widebodyeclipseDec-16-04 11:05 AM
535 posts,
#79547, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 22

its free to sign up. i bought this scanner today and still tryin to figure out how to use it

chrysler kidDec-16-04 11:05 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#79546, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 21

i think you had me post pics of your car when you first registered on this site, they were all blurry and infront of your house and there was an emblem or something in the middle taillight, or where the middle taillight use to be

11.65 @ 115

widebodyeclipseDec-16-04 11:07 AM
535 posts,
#79549, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 23

those were the ones i took after we shaved the tails and relocated the gas. those were took right before we drove dwn to fl.
thanks again for doin that for me
what u been up to?

undisputedDec-16-04 11:06 AM
157 posts,
#79548, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by talonguy2005
Originally posted by undisputed well he did post in order to get our opinions. IMO the kit looks good but take off those bling blings
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST where does this say, give me your opinions? lol. obviously by posting his pic, he wanted to show off his ride, and get comments, NOT stupid ass questions when the answer lays right infront of you if you have 2 cents worth of common sense to figure out your question, lol.

omg omg omg!!!1111
first off I was commenting on how he gave his opinion of what he thought of the vehicle not the question about an air ride
second I wasn't the one who asked the question in the first place, if you knew how to read I guess you would have seen that....

aem v2 CAI|Toyo Proxes FZ4|ADR Silver Sukodo wheels|Tsudo muffler|Tein S-Tech Springs|B&M short shifter
STILL SLOW

eclipse982nrRSTDec-16-04 12:19 PM
6314 posts,
#79555, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 25

Originally posted by undisputed
Originally posted by talonguy2005
Originally posted by undisputed well he did post in order to get our opinions. IMO the kit looks good but take off those bling blings
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST where does this say, give me your opinions? lol. obviously by posting his pic, he wanted to show off his ride, and get comments, NOT stupid ass questions when the answer lays right infront of you if you have 2 cents worth of common sense to figure out your question, lol.
omg omg omg!!!1111 first off I was commenting on how he gave his opinion of what he thought of the vehicle not the question about an air ride second I wasn't the one who asked the question in the first place, if you knew how to read I guess you would have seen that....

o lord....
where the hell did i say that YOU said anything about air ride?
thats right, i didnt. second, im still looking for the fact of where he posted and said, you doods, let me get some of your opinions about my ride. thats right, he didnt. he posted im guessing to show off his ride. NOT get dumbass questions from bumpintalon when the answer lays right in front of him the pic. good lord man, i wasnt trying to mess with you at all but since then, youve started digging yourself a hole. i was trying to state of how FUCKING stupid bumpintalon must truly be since he cannot see that the car has air ride. when you see a picture like that and have nerve to ask, why does that car sit funny, and why are the wheels angled like that, and why did you buy those rims.... first off, its air ride, if you dont know what that is yet, you shouldnt even own a decent car. along with not knowing why the wheels are like that. and for the rims, im guessing, i could be wrong, but im just guessing that he bought them because HE LIKED THEM. if you dont like them or anyones doesnt, it doesnt really matter does it? no it doesnt, personal opinion! now just keep your cool and chill the hell out since you did not ask any dumbass questions like bumpintalon did. yuo just said some stuff that was never said to begin with in any posts he made. Now, I personally would like some 'opinions' on how my cold air intake filter looks like on the front of my car, bumpintalon pointed it out of how cool it looks...its wierd cuz it almost looks like a real i/c....

JESUS, BUMPINTALON, THOUGHT TO HIMSELF THAT IT WAS A INTAKE FILTER, IF YOU CANT TELL AN INTERCOOLER FROM A AEROSPEED COLD AIR INTAKE BOX, YOUR F'D UP. ALONG WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO TELL WHEN A CAR SITS 'FUNNY' DUE TO AIR RID

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

widebodyeclipseDec-16-04 02:04 PM
535 posts,
#79557, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 27

mike you guys are funny. i wouldnt worry bout it anymore. hey u got anymore build up pics of the wide body? i would like to see more. oh yeah nice air filter car looked good before your project.
thanks for the info on the gel coating.

undisputedDec-16-04 02:20 PM
157 posts,
#79559, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
Dec-16-04 02:21 PM by undisputed

Assuming you are talking about a DSM....I don't see why you would need to know what air ride is before owning a "decent car". Air ride shouldn't be on anything except semi-trucks anyways ......

STILL SLOW

BumpinTalonDec-16-04 02:26 PM
2381 posts,
#79560, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"

you are not understanding anything I say, are you? I knew it had air ride the whole time. That still doesn't explain why it was leaning back when it should have just been slammed at all four corners. Did you read my other post?

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

TheOctaneDec-16-04 02:39 PM
Member since Oct 26th 2004
121 posts,
#79561, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 30

you are not understanding anything I say, are you? I knew it had air ride the whole time. That still doesn't explain why it was leaning back when it should have just been slammed at all four corners. Did you read my other post?

Because A WAY TO SHOW AIR RIDE IS BY ALTERING THE FRONT AND BACK OR SIDE TO SIDE. IF YOU SLAMM IT THEN IT COULD BE A REALLY LOW DROP YOU DUMBASS!!!

1999 GS hopefully T soon enough!
http://imageshack.us>

eclipse982nrRSTDec-16-04 02:47 PM
6314 posts,
#79562, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 31

Originally posted by TheOctane
Because A WAY TO SHOW AIR RIDE IS BY ALTERING THE FRONT AND BACK OR SIDE TO SIDE. IF YOU SLAMM IT THEN IT COULD BE A REALLY LOW DROP YOU DUMBASS!!!

THANK THE FUCKING LORD, THERE IS A GOD! I LOVE YOU OCTANE, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEE'S THIS MAN'S STUPIDITY!

WIDEBODY, NO I HAVE NO MORE BUILDUP PICS YET, I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY NEW CUSTOM FGLASS ENCLOSURE AND REBUILDING MY MOTOR/TRANS LATELY!

BUMPINTALON, 2 THINGS FOR YOU:
1-
2- to Octane since he can see your stupidity as well!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

widebodyeclipseDec-16-04 03:21 PM
535 posts,
#79563, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 32

really boys quite bickering w each other. i want to see some pics of the buildup. seems u are in the same deal as i, could u be my long lost twin? i will try to pull the car out of the garage this weekend and take some more pics, if it doesnt snow.
this shit if funny though

BumpinTalonDec-16-04 05:16 PM
2381 posts,
#79570, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 32
Dec-16-04 05:21 PM by BumpinTalon

you like blew your load or something in here

still doesn't change the fact it is fuckin gay. if the car is an all-out show car, then you should at least have one of those little plaques you sit outside your ride and you can put the air ride on there, and it's not like anyone isn't going to notice the big ass tanks that have to be hidden somewhere in the car.

and you have absolutely no right to call anyone else stupid when
a) you can't choose your own rims. one post, okay, maybe you were torn, but three posts?
b) you think intercooler pipes can be backwards
c) your whole fake decah hinges, what the fuck where you thinking?
d) buying a new tach to replace a "broken" stock one, the biggest waste of $180 I've ever seen with an even lamer excuse to cover it up
e) you put an aluminum spoiler on your car at one point
f) you put a played out/ugly to begin with widebody on your car

wow that's five - no, wait, six! - things just off the top of my head. you started the fight by answering SARCASTIC, RHETORICAL questions so you should just fuck off now because you basically took a knife to somewhere there was no fight at all.

and about your front mount intercooler: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33659&item=7941547915 ... look very carefully at the mesh pattern, then look very carefully at how your mesh and angle of the picture make your intercooler look, consider the shadow on your intercooler, so on so forth, and consider the car it's on (ricey spoiler, stupid body kit, gigantic ricey tach, ricey decals, cheesey eyelids, decals on a carbon hood), and all of the sudden it'll start to look a lot like a front mount intake to you too.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

talonguy2005Dec-16-04 03:29 PM
1473 posts,
#79564, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 31

Originally posted by TheOctane

again!

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

SilverBullet20gDec-16-04 05:29 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2004
558 posts,
#79572, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 34
Dec-16-04 06:13 PM by SilverBullet20g

All I have to say is..LOL

(parting out 95 GS)

BumpinTalonDec-16-04 05:44 PM
2381 posts,
#79573, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 37
Dec-16-04 05:45 PM by BumpinTalon

Originally posted by SilverBullet20g
Originally posted by BumpinTalon why is the car leaning back? why is it so jacked up in the front? why are your rims way too small for the body kit and sit inside the fenders like 2 or 3 inches? why did you put those rims on an Eclipse? All I have to say is..LOL

this is trouble! somebody just busted out an internet insult pic! rimshot!... fuck you too.
fuck, I want to delete that post because nobody understood the fucking sarcasm. jesus christ. now I got two guys, one's an idiot, the other's just some guy who sees a fight and jumps in for no reason, going off on something that wasn't supposed to be taken quite so seriously.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

eclipse982nrRSTDec-17-04 01:52 AM
6314 posts,
#79584, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 38

did you not realize that :brokeoff

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eclipse982nrRSTDec-17-04 01:54 AM
6314 posts,
#79585, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 38

did you not realize that :brokeoff

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BumpinTalonDec-17-04 07:09 AM
2381 posts,
#79588, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 40

if anything, you all broke yourselves off because you all didn't fucking understand I was kidding.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

eclipse982nrRSTDec-17-04 04:01 PM
6314 posts,
#79603, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 41

you must not understand yourself.
im done with this, you made your self look like a moron, PERIOD!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BumpinTalonDec-17-04 04:29 PM
2381 posts,
#79604, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 42

you just go on thinking that

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

talonguy2005Dec-17-04 04:50 PM
1473 posts,
#79605, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 43

this thread gets better and better every day

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonDec-17-04 07:14 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#79611, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 44

That is the second set of Shoks i have ever seen chromed. I have a set and had to replace one, had to be special ordered from Niche.

love the color though.

Terry
96 Eagle Talon ESI....Daily driver

97 Eclipse.........

widebodyeclipseDec-18-04 03:51 AM
535 posts,
#79612, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 45

yeah i know what u mean. dont see it very often. i was going to upgrade to the shocking shok, with a lip but it wasnt chrome, 20 inch of that wheel i would buy. heavy as shit but i like it.
wish i still had em

eclipse982nrRSTDec-18-04 09:00 AM
6314 posts,
#79617, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 43

you just go on thinking that

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eclipse982nrRSTDec-18-04 09:00 AM
6314 posts,
#79618, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 47

Originally posted by BumpinTalon you just go on thinking that

lord, help this man!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

HeyGDec-23-04 03:56 AM
Member since Dec 09th 2002
69 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79761, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 48

straight outta a music video

-=It's all about style=

widebodyeclipseDec-23-04 04:35 PM
535 posts,
#79776, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 49

we had been drinkin all day. i was rockn the bud light in that pic. man that was a blast. we spent 2 weeks there between daytona and panama city. definately have to do it again. aint nothin like rollin on the sand lookin at all the pretty women stoppin to talk.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #79473 Previous topic | Next topic