Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #79473
View in threaded mode

Subject: "heres an old pic of the wide body" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
widebodyeclipseDec-14-04 02:10 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79473, "heres an old pic of the wide body"
Dec-14-04 02:13 PM by widebodyeclipse

old pic of my car with 18s taken back in 2001 at slamboree in oklahoma. damn it was cloudy and hot.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
widebodyeclipseDec-14-04 02:14 PM
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79474, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 0

NOT SURE Y IT DID 2 OF THEM THOUGH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

destruckeclipseDec-14-04 02:34 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#79475, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 1

I've seen a kit like that on a clipse here before. Looks better then your everyday blitz kit.

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

widebodyeclipseDec-14-04 02:47 PM
535 posts,
#79476, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 2

i have since shaved the tail lights and door handles and took off the wing. looks better with the shaved lights.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-14-04 03:59 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#79478, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 3

well get pics of that shit up dood!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BumpinTalonDec-15-04 06:33 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#79489, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 4
Dec-15-04 06:34 AM by BumpinTalon

why is the car leaning back? why is it so jacked up in the front? why are your rims way too small for the body kit and sit inside the fenders like 2 or 3 inches? why did you put those rims on an Eclipse?

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

EvMan2345Dec-15-04 06:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#79490, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
why is the car leaning back? why is it so jacked up in the front? why are your rims way too small for the body kit and sit inside the fenders like 2 or 3 inches? why did you put those rims on an Eclipse?

Air Ride...

Evan B
97 GS- FOR SALE
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

95 MitsuDec-15-04 08:02 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#79493, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 6

I hope you were joking with all those questions...

I think it looked pretty badass. Get some new pics up.

widebodyeclipseDec-15-04 09:25 AM
535 posts,
#79494, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 7

i had bought those rims before i put on the widebody kit. its leaning because of the air ride. now i have 20s with a lip, also put spacers to sit the wheel farther out. i wish they made those rims in a 20 and i would put them on. i actually love the 3d wheel from those niches. those are 18s
i will get some more pics but keep in mind that it still needs to be painted. i need to go buy a scanner so i can scan the pics taken in daytona in 03

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

BumpinTalonDec-15-04 01:40 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#79507, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 8

so basically you did your Eclipse up like an Escalade? I love the color though, daaamn. if the rims fit better it would look a lot better in my opinion. and if the stance was level.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

eclipse982nrRSTDec-15-04 02:16 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#79508, "RE: heres an old pic of the wide body"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
so basically you did your Eclipse up like an Escalade? I love the color though, daaamn. if the rims fit better it would look a lot better in my opinion. and if the stance was level.

for christ sake dood. you say more stupid shit than i do. the car is not sitting level because of this stuff called FUCKING AIR RIDE. lord god man. i cant believe you asked those questions above either. why do the wheels sit in so far? omg. why did he pick those rims? personal opinion dood, if he likes them, thats all that matters.

just like when you was trying to rip on me like 2-3 weeks ago saying, "nice front air intake filter" ....
hmmm... something looks wrong there..................

think twice before you say some stupid things you have been lately.
i know im not perfect here, but shit dood, cmon!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #79473 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic