Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78147
View in linear mode

Subject: "**NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTOct-24-04 06:58 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78147, "**NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"

Well I was talking to dj last night and he convinced me on posting some recent widebody pictures. So here they are, the pass side is pretty much done, except for I ran out of primer when I was spraying it, lol. The driver side is almost done as well, the new spoiler is on, and I am debating on the roof scoop. Let me know yuor thoughts and idea's on this crazy project. I like it alot so far, cant wait til paint next spring! Enjoy, lemme know your thoughts on the roof scoop and the process! Mike

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, kelvinb1, Oct-24-04 07:55 AM, #1
RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-24-04 08:12 AM, #2
      RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, kelvinb1, Oct-24-04 08:23 AM, #3
           RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-24-04 08:30 AM, #4
                RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, Boofer97rs, Oct-24-04 08:58 AM, #5
                     RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, invaznGST, Oct-24-04 10:57 AM, #6
                          RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, djtrickee, Oct-24-04 11:07 AM, #7
                               RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-24-04 01:31 PM, #8
                                    RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, 420AYE, Oct-25-04 11:33 PM, #9
                                         RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-26-04 01:52 AM, #10
                                              RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, Aggression, Oct-26-04 03:28 AM, #11
                                                   RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, ScreaminE, Oct-28-04 06:30 AM, #12
                                                        RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, HipHop615, Oct-28-04 07:23 AM, #13
                                                             RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, THEBALLIN1, Oct-28-04 11:59 AM, #14
                                                             RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-28-04 02:49 PM, #15
                                                                  RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, 1998EclipseRS, Oct-29-04 04:40 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, WIDECLIPSE, Oct-29-04 07:09 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, Initial DSM, Oct-29-04 05:02 PM, #18
                                                                                 RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, Mackadilocious, Nov-02-04 05:37 PM, #19
                                                                                      RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, Cereal5, Nov-03-04 07:02 PM, #20
                                                                                           RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, 96rs-t, Nov-06-04 05:37 PM, #21
                                                                                                RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, BumpinTalon, Nov-06-04 05:44 PM, #22
                                                                                                     RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, widebodied, Nov-07-04 07:14 AM, #23
                                                                                                          RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-07-04 08:44 AM, #24

kelvinb1Oct-24-04 07:55 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78148, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 0

there are some red x's but it looks good for you doing it yourself. you need some rims and paint home doggy. roof scoop imo must go.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTOct-24-04 08:12 AM
6314 posts,
#78149, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 1

red x's???
i was thinking about not using the roof scoop, looks out of place to me.
for rims, im thinkinf of racing hart cr's with 4" lip in the rear and either 4" in the front or 2" in front. not sure which yet.
for paint, wont be painted until next spring. gonna let all the glass and filler and shit sit in the cold over winter to make sure nothing cracks, that way if it does, i have time to fix it before i down 3g's on paint. what did you mean about red x's?

kelvinb1Oct-24-04 08:23 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#78150, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 2

you must of modified/changed it because i seen 2 red x's where the images didnt have the correct format or soemthing. i see all pictures now. its hot. sounds like it will look hot too.

eclipse982nrRSTOct-24-04 08:30 AM
6314 posts,
#78151, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 3

no i didnt modify anything ... hmmm....
thanks for the comments though!
i hope it will look sexy when paint gets sprayed next year

Boofer97rsOct-24-04 08:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
800 posts,
#78152, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 4

roof scoop imo. search for pictures of niclipse's car...that roofscoop was cooler than the other side of the pillow.

invaznGSTOct-24-04 10:57 AM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#78153, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 5

looks alright.. not a fan of those vent hole thingies on the rear fenders. need some wheels.. paint it a nice color and it will be good

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

djtrickeeOct-24-04 11:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#78155, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by invaznGST
looks alright.. not a fan of those vent hole thingies on the rear fenders.

I agree with that one. they seem so out of place and useless. Why are they there? what do they do? nothing! I would at least carve them open and duct them to the rear wheels or something. they give the car an unfinished look.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

eclipse982nrRSTOct-24-04 01:31 PM
6314 posts,
#78168, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 7

i am going to dremmel out the middle and put mesh in the holes and run a purge line in the middle of each side for my purge kit

420AYEOct-25-04 11:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#78212, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 8

i was going to do that with x2 fenders when i paid for a zex wet kit on here. but of course, i got ripped off because the stupid mf'er didn't send my shit and my two purges

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

eclipse982nrRSTOct-26-04 01:52 AM
6314 posts,
#78214, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 9

who ever f'd you over, just nuke em'! lol.

which hood would look better with the widebody:

vis oem carbon which is whats on there now
vis invader carbon
vis extreme gt carbon
vis evo carbon

i am undecided on the hoods as well as wheels

for wheels, i was thinking of doing like racing hart cr rims with front rims with a 1.5"-2" lip and then the rears with like a 3.5"-4" lip in rear. or 4" all around.

OR get the new axis spyder rims w/ 2.5" lip all around.

what you guys think!?

AggressionOct-26-04 03:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#78216, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 10
Oct-26-04 03:29 AM by Aggression

the extreme hood def...nice work bro!!! Its gonna look hot!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

ScreaminEOct-28-04 06:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#78264, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 11

Mad props for doing it yourself...but why did you get overspray on your tailights???????

HipHop615Oct-28-04 07:23 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#78265, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 12

Personally, I think you did a damn good job man, I wanna see it when its painted.

Turbo8u - "Iv'e never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Parts 4 Sale:

NEW C-Wings Carbon Fiber Double Sided TD3000GT Hood - $399 Shipped OBO (Problem with Underside)
VIS Xtreme GT CF Hood - $399 Shipped OBO
Single 12" Sub Box - $15 OBO
95 Heater Core - $35 Shipped OBO
StreetGlow Stuff - $75

Parts I Want/Need:

KYB AGX Shock (NEED ASAP)
AEM Cam Gears
Levoc Auto Shifter
Polished/Chromed Valve Cover
Power Door Panels/Inserts (ANY COLOR)
Trunk Panels Behind Tails (ANY COLOR)

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers (IM IN SO. CALI) HipHop615@yahoo.com

THEBALLIN1Oct-28-04 11:59 AM
Member since Sep 28th 2004
176 posts,
#78276, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 13

not my style, tacky looking

props for the work though

-EE

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/>

eclipse982nrRSTOct-28-04 02:49 PM
6314 posts,
#78278, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 13

Thanks, i think it looks hot and i still have alotta work to do. i am not finish the body work until next spring cuz its cold in ohio already and the filler and shit wont stick right and it will shrink and what not. eck. oh well. no biggy!

For the overspray on the tail lights, its there because those tail lights are cracked and shit and quite frankly, i didnt care becuase they werent worth a damn anyway, hehe.

Thanks for the props and and not so props, everyone has their opinion and own style, its cool. I just wanted somethign different ya know~

1998EclipseRSOct-29-04 04:40 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
#78291, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Thanks, i think it looks hot and i still have alotta work to do. i am not finish the body work until next spring cuz its cold in ohio already and the filler and shit wont stick right and it will shrink and what not. eck. oh well. no biggy! For the overspray on the tail lights, its there because those tail lights are cracked and shit and quite frankly, i didnt care becuase they werent worth a damn anyway, hehe. Thanks for the props and and not so props, everyone has their opinion and own style, its cool. I just wanted somethign different ya know~

Man I think it would look great if you filled those holes. There is something about them that makes me want to stick my penis in them, oh, maybe the fact that it looks like a vaginal opening?

Please, fill them, put a cool NSX vent in or something, but those things are retarded. They will just catch air and crack your kit too. Nice car.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

WIDECLIPSEOct-29-04 07:09 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#78295, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 16

That's what I plan on doing with my kit, putting the nsx vents in. I am also going to dremmel the back two pieces flat where they don't curve around the top and bottom so I can mold the flat to the back. I'm also taking those bump things off the back too. Looks good, keep it up. Did I mention that I haven't touched mine since the last time we talked.

-Roman

Initial DSMOct-29-04 05:02 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#78298, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 17

I have the same roof scoop. it gets old and is def more prone to cracking.

MackadilociousNov-02-04 05:37 PM
Member since Jun 22nd 2004
39 posts,
#78430, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 18

nice work on the body work, not really a big fan of that wide body kit, but nice work anyways.

Cereal5Nov-03-04 07:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#78475, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 19

Hmmm didn't even notice this thread before... Lookin good, how come I never got to see pictures before?

Now you just need that headliner I'm sending you, and the rest of the cash I owe you. I hope to god I can pay you soon, I'm soooo sick of worrying...

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

96rs-tNov-06-04 05:37 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#78545, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 20

no front shot?? at least a clear one! anyways thats the Qwees widebody right ?, thats actually the only body kit i would ever consider putting on my car, but i would modify the rear fenders.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

BumpinTalonNov-06-04 05:44 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#78546, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 21

If I put it on my car I would definitely close up those three little duct things. other then that, not bad, although the wing looks kind of tiny with such huge flares.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

widebodiedNov-07-04 07:14 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#78548, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 22

nice work

DISCLAIMER: Some of what I say may upset you, make you cry, or even make you consider suicide. I am not responsible for how your sensitive punk ass decides to take it

The official 2GNT EGO Wrecker

95 widebody eclipse
92 Awd Talon
03 G35 coupe Sold- missed
96 chevy lumina
00 yamaha R1

eclipse982nrRSTNov-07-04 08:44 AM
6314 posts,
#78551, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 23

Yes, thats the quwhees kit. I like the holes in the quarter fenders, i dont know why, but i like them, hehe. cant wait to finish it next spring when its not cold again and get it painted!
i think its gonna look hottt.

even though, i havent decided on any wheels yet.
any suggestions?
only thing i found i like are the axis seven mods with 2" lip.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78147 Previous topic | Next topic