Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subject**NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=78147
78147, **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well I was talking to dj last night and he convinced me on posting some recent widebody pictures. So here they are, the pass side is pretty much done, except for I ran out of primer when I was spraying it, lol. The driver side is almost done as well, the new spoiler is on, and I am debating on the roof scoop. Let me know yuor thoughts and idea's on this crazy project. I like it alot so far, cant wait til paint next spring! Enjoy, lemme know your thoughts on the roof scoop and the process! Mike

78148, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by kelvinb1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
there are some red x's but it looks good for you doing it yourself. you need some rims and paint home doggy. roof scoop imo must go.
78149, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
red x's???
i was thinking about not using the roof scoop, looks out of place to me.
for rims, im thinkinf of racing hart cr's with 4" lip in the rear and either 4" in the front or 2" in front. not sure which yet.
for paint, wont be painted until next spring. gonna let all the glass and filler and shit sit in the cold over winter to make sure nothing cracks, that way if it does, i have time to fix it before i down 3g's on paint. what did you mean about red x's?
78150, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by kelvinb1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
you must of modified/changed it because i seen 2 red x's where the images didnt have the correct format or soemthing. i see all pictures now. its hot. sounds like it will look hot too.
78151, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
no i didnt modify anything ... hmmm....
thanks for the comments though!
i hope it will look sexy when paint gets sprayed next year :)
78152, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by Boofer97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
roof scoop imo. search for pictures of niclipse's car...that roofscoop was cooler than the other side of the pillow.
78153, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by invaznGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
looks alright.. not a fan of those vent hole thingies on the rear fenders. need some wheels.. paint it a nice color and it will be good
78155, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by invaznGST
looks alright.. not a fan of those vent hole thingies on the rear fenders.

I agree with that one. they seem so out of place and useless. Why are they there? what do they do? nothing! I would at least carve them open and duct them to the rear wheels or something. they give the car an unfinished look.
78168, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
i am going to dremmel out the middle and put mesh in the holes and run a purge line in the middle of each side for my purge kit :)
78212, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by 420AYE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i was going to do that with x2 fenders when i paid for a zex wet kit on here. but of course, i got ripped off because the stupid mf'er didn't send my shit and my two purges :(
78214, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
who ever f'd you over, just nuke em'! lol.

which hood would look better with the widebody:

vis oem carbon which is whats on there now
vis invader carbon
vis extreme gt carbon
vis evo carbon

i am undecided on the hoods as well as wheels

for wheels, i was thinking of doing like racing hart cr rims with front rims with a 1.5"-2" lip and then the rears with like a 3.5"-4" lip in rear. or 4" all around.

OR get the new axis spyder rims w/ 2.5" lip all around.

what you guys think!?
78216, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by Aggression, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the extreme hood def...nice work bro!!! Its gonna look hot!
78264, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by ScreaminE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Mad props for doing it yourself...but why did you get overspray on your tailights???????
78265, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by HipHop615, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Personally, I think you did a damn good job man, I wanna see it when its painted. :thumbsup

Turbo8u - "Iv'e never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Parts 4 Sale:

NEW C-Wings Carbon Fiber Double Sided TD3000GT Hood - $399 Shipped OBO (Problem with Underside)
VIS Xtreme GT CF Hood - $399 Shipped OBO
Single 12" Sub Box - $15 OBO
95 Heater Core - $35 Shipped OBO
StreetGlow Stuff - $75

Parts I Want/Need:

KYB AGX Shock (NEED ASAP)
AEM Cam Gears
Levoc Auto Shifter
Polished/Chromed Valve Cover
Power Door Panels/Inserts (ANY COLOR)
Trunk Panels Behind Tails (ANY COLOR)

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers (IM IN SO. CALI) HipHop615@yahoo.com
78276, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by THEBALLIN1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
not my style, tacky looking

props for the work though

-EE
78278, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Thanks, i think it looks hot and i still have alotta work to do. i am not finish the body work until next spring cuz its cold in ohio already and the filler and shit wont stick right and it will shrink and what not. eck. oh well. no biggy!

For the overspray on the tail lights, its there because those tail lights are cracked and shit and quite frankly, i didnt care becuase they werent worth a damn anyway, hehe.

Thanks for the props and and not so props, everyone has their opinion and own style, its cool. I just wanted somethign different ya know~
78291, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by 1998EclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Thanks, i think it looks hot and i still have alotta work to do. i am not finish the body work until next spring cuz its cold in ohio already and the filler and shit wont stick right and it will shrink and what not. eck. oh well. no biggy! For the overspray on the tail lights, its there because those tail lights are cracked and shit and quite frankly, i didnt care becuase they werent worth a damn anyway, hehe. Thanks for the props and and not so props, everyone has their opinion and own style, its cool. I just wanted somethign different ya know~

Man I think it would look great if you filled those holes. There is something about them that makes me want to stick my penis in them, oh, maybe the fact that it looks like a vaginal opening?

Please, fill them, put a cool NSX vent in or something, but those things are retarded. They will just catch air and crack your kit too. Nice car.
78295, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
That's what I plan on doing with my kit, putting the nsx vents in. I am also going to dremmel the back two pieces flat where they don't curve around the top and bottom so I can mold the flat to the back. I'm also taking those bump things off the back too. Looks good, keep it up. Did I mention that I haven't touched mine since the last time we talked.
78298, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by Initial DSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have the same roof scoop. it gets old and is def more prone to cracking.

78430, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by Mackadilocious, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
nice work on the body work, not really a big fan of that wide body kit, but nice work anyways.
78475, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by Cereal5, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hmmm didn't even notice this thread before... Lookin good, how come I never got to see pictures before?

Now you just need that headliner I'm sending you, and the rest of the cash I owe you. I hope to god I can pay you soon, I'm soooo sick of worrying...
78545, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by 96rs-t, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
no front shot?? at least a clear one! anyways thats the Qwees widebody right ?, thats actually the only body kit i would ever consider putting on my car, but i would modify the rear fenders.
78546, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by BumpinTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If I put it on my car I would definitely close up those three little duct things. other then that, not bad, although the wing looks kind of tiny with such huge flares.
78548, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
nice work

DISCLAIMER: Some of what I say may upset you, make you cry, or even make you consider suicide. I am not responsible for how your sensitive punk ass decides to take it

The official 2GNT EGO Wrecker

95 widebody eclipse
92 Awd Talon
03 G35 coupe Sold- missed
96 chevy lumina
00 yamaha R1

78551, RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!
Yes, thats the quwhees kit. I like the holes in the quarter fenders, i dont know why, but i like them, hehe. cant wait to finish it next spring when its not cold again and get it painted!
i think its gonna look hottt.

even though, i havent decided on any wheels yet.
any suggestions?
only thing i found i like are the axis seven mods with 2" lip.
I generated this page in 0.012242794036865 seconds, executing 7 queries.