Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #660
View in linear mode

Subject: "Spoiler search" Previous topic | Next topic
Ryan_HesJan-07-01 06:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#660, "Spoiler search"

I have a maroon 97 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS. I am having new sideskirts mounted soon (The aftermarket ones that curve up) and I am looking for a kickass spoiler. Something kind of 'loud' but sharp looking too.

1. Any suggestions on the type of spoiler?
2. Where could I get one for a good price?

~Ryan

p.s. I will have a pic on my sig soon

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Spoiler search, js99rs, Jan-08-01 05:13 AM, #1
RE: Spoiler search, js99rs, Jan-08-01 05:38 AM, #2
RE: Spoiler search, 95ESi, Jan-12-01 05:11 AM, #7
RE: Spoiler search, Tom95Esi, Jan-08-01 07:16 AM, #3
RE: Spoiler search, cyan, Jan-09-01 02:25 PM, #4
      RE: Spoiler search, jZa, Jan-11-01 02:11 PM, #5
      RE:antenna..., phatGS, Jan-11-01 03:13 PM, #6
      RE:antenna..., Ryan_RS, Jan-12-01 08:09 AM, #8
      RE:antenna..., js99rs, Jan-12-01 12:23 PM, #9
      RE:antenna reception, cyan, Jan-12-01 05:49 PM, #10
           RE:aftermarket antenna...., phatGS, Jan-13-01 09:51 AM, #11
                RE:aftermarket antenna...., jZa, Jan-14-01 09:03 AM, #12
                     RE:aftermarket antenna...., phatGS, Jan-14-01 04:27 PM, #14
      I also like the NO spoiler look -NM-, Skrilla, Jan-14-01 09:06 AM, #13

js99rsJan-08-01 05:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#661, "RE: Spoiler search"
In response to Reply # 0

if your talkin wings i personally like the gt-r. i forget who makes it...maybe wings west. dont know. any way it looks like a stock low spoiler with a wing attached about 6" above it. if you just want a spoiler i like the turbo style. its all a matter of personal taste

-jason

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

js99rsJan-08-01 05:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#662, "RE: Spoiler search"
In response to Reply # 1

found it...it is in scc jan 2001. pg188. or you can go to miamiperformance.com but the pics arent as good and they dont have all of them. its made by cugar

-jason

95ESiJan-12-01 05:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#663, "RE: Spoiler search"
In response to Reply # 1

Where can I get a 3 piece BOW type spoiler like the SUPRA style(height-wise), but it's 3 pieces?

l e o n

Tom95EsiJan-08-01 07:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
70 posts,
#664, "RE: Spoiler search"
In response to Reply # 0

go to spoilers.com. . . they've got plenty for the eclipse.

cyanJan-09-01 02:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#665, "RE: Spoiler search"
In response to Reply # 3

take off the factory spoiler and wiper/antenna and fill in the holes. teh best look for us is no spoiler at all.

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

jZaJan-11-01 02:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
#666, "RE: Spoiler search"
In response to Reply # 4

i like the 97plus talon spoiler personally, not into the empire state building style ones

javi d
vroom n' boom
bone-stock dsm performance

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

phatGSJan-11-01 03:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#667, "RE:antenna..."
In response to Reply # 4

when you pull the antenna..aren't you gonna screw up your reception?

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

Ryan_HesJan-12-01 08:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#668, "RE:antenna..."
In response to Reply # 6

You know the defroster 'wires' that are integrated into the rear windshield...well, Im pretty sure that is also an integrated antenna.

~~Ryan

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

js99rsJan-12-01 12:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#669, "RE:antenna..."
In response to Reply # 8

i dont think those are hooked up on the rs cause my friend took off his shaft antenna and he had no reception at all.

-jason

cyanJan-12-01 05:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#670, "RE:antenna reception"
In response to Reply # 6

no removing my antenna did not hurt my reception...it deleted it.
i will either add an aftermarket antenna on the rear quarter panel or roof, or i will live with listening to cd's all the time

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

phatGSJan-13-01 09:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#671, "RE:aftermarket antenna...."
In response to Reply # 10

I saw an eclipse that had a VW style antenna (out the middle of the roof above the back window at an angle). It looked hot!

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

jZaJan-14-01 09:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
#672, "RE:aftermarket antenna...."
In response to Reply # 11

>I saw an eclipse that had
>a VW style antenna (out
>the middle of the roof
>above the back window at
>an angle). It looked
>hot!

some of those are rice (iow, they're just for looks, don't work

javi d
vroom n' boom
bone-stock dsm performance

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

phatGSJan-14-01 04:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#673, "RE:aftermarket antenna...."
In response to Reply # 12

this one was functional. not rice.

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

SkrillaJan-14-01 09:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
#674, "I also like the NO spoiler look -NM-"
In response to Reply # 4

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Technology is the Only Substitute for Displacment"
"Peace and Turbo Grease"

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #660 Previous topic | Next topic