Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #4362
View in linear mode

Subject: " damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?" Previous topic | Next topic
datzmineMay-19-01 02:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4362, " damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"

wasup everybody, im new to this bad a$$ site and i thought id tell you about my problem. 5 months ago i got dis black 97gs on stock 16" chrome, then i got this altezzas,everybody looking and pointing,1 month latter center piece leaks,next month the outter red lenses start melting,yeah melting i was like "wat da f$%#". i used both 1156/1157 then i bought some smaller bulbs and make them fit, now the turn signals get stuck and when i step onthe break the whole dash lights up. can you say doorstops, help im out of ideas.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, CluckeRMC, May-19-01 02:59 PM, #1
RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, 98_silvergs, Dec-22-03 06:28 AM, #2
RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, a_miller_76, Dec-22-03 07:40 AM, #3
RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, Cereal5, Dec-22-03 08:29 AM, #4
RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, farmdogg55, Dec-22-03 08:38 AM, #5
      RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, MCubed45, Dec-23-03 09:26 AM, #6
           RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, 98_silvergs, Dec-23-03 10:15 AM, #7
RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-23-03 11:34 AM, #8
RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, H82BLEGL, Mar-03-04 06:16 AM, #9
RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, H82BLEGL, Mar-03-04 06:16 AM, #10
RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?, H82BLEGL, Mar-03-04 06:16 AM, #11

CluckeRMCMay-19-01 02:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
549 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4363, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to the board.. What brand of altezzas are they? Late.

Josh
95 Eclipse RS
Bosch Platinum+ Plugs
Blue Lightning Plug Wires
Clear Corners and Bumpers
Hyper Whites all around
Rediculous Stereo
All Blue Interior Lighting
And last but not least, Unbelievable wheel hop on them right hand corners!

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T
Evo Front Bumper (no pics yet)
Projector Headlights
Clear Corners
Stereo System
-Alpine Deck
-2 JL 10" Subs
-Phoenix Gold XS2300 Amp
-Custom Fit Box
Viper Alarm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

98_silvergsDec-22-03 06:28 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#63766, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 0
Dec-22-03 06:28 AM by 98_silvergs

Originally posted by datzmine
5 months ago i got dis black 97gs on stock 16" chrome

Oh Fa Shizzel, wu up dawg!!11

I have an idea, get some stock taillights, all problems solved

a_miller_76Dec-22-03 07:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#63774, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 2

If your altezzas are melting and you step on the gas and your whole dash lights up you have a serious wiring issue.

What has been altered in the car. Alarm?

Cereal5Dec-22-03 08:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#63775, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 0

www.dictionary.com

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

farmdogg55Dec-22-03 08:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#63776, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 4

new to the site with 1 post yet it says member since Nov 18th 2001

MCubed45Dec-23-03 09:26 AM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#63831, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 5
Dec-23-03 09:26 AM by MCubed45

Originally posted by farmdogg55
new to the site with 1 post yet it says member since Nov 18th 2001

dude look at the post date on the original message...

haha 98silvergs, why the hell are you digging up dead threads???

-marc

98_silvergsDec-23-03 10:15 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#63834, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 6
Dec-23-03 10:17 AM by 98_silvergs

Originally posted by MCubed45
Originally posted by farmdogg55 new to the site with 1 post yet it says member since Nov 18th 2001
dude look at the post date on the original message... haha 98silvergs, why the hell are you digging up dead threads???

Umm, i didn't dig up no thread, and if i did, it wouldn't be this one.

Edit: WTF? How the hell did this thread end up in here, I seen it and posted in it on the Dec 22nd cause it was the first post i seen on that day.

This shit is strange

eclipse_gs_1512Dec-23-03 11:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#63838, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 0

ummm, i don't usually get on people about stuff....but you need to go back to grammar school and learn english all over again. you sound and look ridiculous by typing that wa

2007 wrx

H82BLEGLMar-03-04 06:16 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
309 posts,
#68018, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 8

For starters welcome grass hopper,,,,,
2nd burn those damn light's and go stoc please.

TONY...
>

309 posts,
#68019, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 8
Mar-03-04 06:18 AM by H82BLEGL

sorry

309 posts,
#68020, "RE: damn altezza's meltting. ahh, did i spelled dat right?"
In response to Reply # 8
Mar-03-04 06:18 AM by H82BLEGL

sorry

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #4362 Previous topic | Next topic