Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #33346
View in linear mode

Subject: "2gen m3 mirrors" Previous topic | Next topic
97GS ATOct-28-02 07:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33346, "2gen m3 mirrors"

I tried to find the APC 2gen m3 mirror few months ago, finally I found them on driverfx.com. They told me it is back ordered, after 3 months of waiting, I decide order them somewhere else, anyone know where I can find these? TIA

They are relased like half year but no company carry them! WTF?

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(front)/shunk2 coilover/Koni adjustable (front)/KYB struts(rear)Konig V-racing front bar/rear upper bar/painted black Enkei RSF2 17" with Kumho/ Nakayama projectors headlight/K2 8000K HID kit /WW 3 pieces wing/interior mods

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(fron

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2gen m3 mirrors, John99RS, Oct-29-02 04:16 AM, #1
RE: 2gen m3 mirrors, John99RS, Oct-29-02 08:57 AM, #2
      RE: 2gen m3 mirrors, 97GS AT, Oct-29-02 09:12 AM, #3
           RE: 2gen m3 mirrors, John99RS, Oct-29-02 12:21 PM, #4
                RE: 2gen m3 mirrors, lx4life, Oct-29-02 12:39 PM, #5
                     RE: 2gen m3 mirrors, 97GS AT, Oct-29-02 02:42 PM, #6
                          RE: 2gen m3 mirrors, 97GS AT, Oct-30-02 08:28 AM, #7

John99RSOct-29-02 04:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#33347, "RE: 2gen m3 mirrors"
In response to Reply # 0

Let me know if you find them....I've tried looking also.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

John99RSOct-29-02 08:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#33348, "RE: 2gen m3 mirrors"
In response to Reply # 1

Ken, I found them at JCWhitney.com (Sport Compact), but they are the ones with the LED turn signals.

97GS ATOct-29-02 09:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33349, "RE: 2gen m3 mirrors"
In response to Reply # 2

ahh...good job, will u consider buy those with the turn signal? maybe I can paint it black?

btw, I gave u a star!

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(front)/shunk2 coilover/Koni adjustable (front)/KYB struts(rear)Konig V-racing front bar/rear upper bar/painted black Enkei RSF2 17" with Kumho/ Nakayama projectors headlight/K2 8000K HID kit /WW 3 pieces wing/interior mods

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(fron

John99RSOct-29-02 12:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
#33350, "RE: 2gen m3 mirrors"
In response to Reply # 3

Hehe..thanks for the star man! I would rather have them without the turn signal. I don't really like how it looks with the signal and I've seen too many of them with water inside. I'm not sure how it would look painted over....post pics if you do it.

lx4lifeOct-29-02 12:39 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
27 posts,
#33351, "RE: 2gen m3 mirrors"
In response to Reply # 4

if you are going to paint them just paint the mirror black and buy this stuff called nite shade(its like a spray on tint) on the led it should look cool.

97GS ATOct-29-02 02:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#33352, "RE: 2gen m3 mirrors"
In response to Reply # 5

I sent email to them and ask if they have the one without turn signal, I will let u guys know.

Actually, I think the one without turn signal looks a lot better and it is cheaper actually.

Ken

Ken

97GS ATOct-30-02 08:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#33353, "RE: 2gen m3 mirrors"
In response to Reply # 6

uhhhhh...I ordered from jcwhitney.com and they are in back order again!
Damn, no company in America carry them?

Ken

Ken

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #33346 Previous topic | Next topic