Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subject2gen m3 mirrors
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=33346
33346, 2gen m3 mirrors
Posted by 97GS AT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

I tried to find the APC 2gen m3 mirror few months ago, finally I found them on driverfx.com. They told me it is back ordered, after 3 months of waiting, I decide order them somewhere else, anyone know where I can find these? TIA

They are relased like half year but no company carry them! WTF?

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(front)/shunk2 coilover/Koni adjustable (front)/KYB struts(rear)Konig V-racing front bar/rear upper bar/painted black Enkei RSF2 17" with Kumho/ Nakayama projectors headlight/K2 8000K HID kit /WW 3 pieces wing/interior mods

33347, RE: 2gen m3 mirrors
Posted by John99RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Let me know if you find them....I've tried looking also.
33348, RE: 2gen m3 mirrors
Ken, I found them at JCWhitney.com (Sport Compact), but they are the ones with the LED turn signals.
33349, RE: 2gen m3 mirrors
ahh...good job, will u consider buy those with the turn signal? maybe I can paint it black?

btw, I gave u a star!

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(front)/shunk2 coilover/Koni adjustable (front)/KYB struts(rear)Konig V-racing front bar/rear upper bar/painted black Enkei RSF2 17" with Kumho/ Nakayama projectors headlight/K2 8000K HID kit /WW 3 pieces wing/interior mods

33350, RE: 2gen m3 mirrors
Hehe..thanks for the star man! I would rather have them without the turn signal. I don't really like how it looks with the signal and I've seen too many of them with water inside. I'm not sure how it would look painted over....post pics if you do it.
33351, RE: 2gen m3 mirrors
Posted by lx4life, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if you are going to paint them just paint the mirror black and buy this stuff called nite shade(its like a spray on tint) on the led it should look cool.
33352, RE: 2gen m3 mirrors
I sent email to them and ask if they have the one without turn signal, I will let u guys know.

Actually, I think the one without turn signal looks a lot better and it is cheaper actually.

Ken

33353, RE: 2gen m3 mirrors
uhhhhh...I ordered from jcwhitney.com and they are in back order again!
Damn, no company in America carry them?

Ken

I generated this page in 0.0083558559417725 seconds, executing 7 queries.