Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #38448
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD" Previous topic | Next topic
Hektik_98TalonESiJan-13-03 06:21 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
60 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38448, "Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"

Read topic ^^ Pics or links would be great, thanks!

98' Talon ESi A/T
*Mods* Cold Air Intake, OBX 4-2-1 Headers, 2.5" Fireball Muffler, Reverse Indiglo Gauges, All Red Taillights, Bosch Plat Plugs
*Upcoming Mods* SRT-4!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, dfresh, Jan-13-03 07:02 PM, #1
RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jan-14-03 08:34 AM, #2
      RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, DSMeclipseGS, Jan-18-03 06:10 PM, #3
           RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jan-18-03 10:07 PM, #4
                RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, HondaKillerTYPE R, Jan-19-03 10:56 AM, #5
                     RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jan-19-03 07:48 PM, #6
                          RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, Dirty, Jan-21-03 05:32 PM, #7
                               RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, SPL_Eclipse, Jan-21-03 07:17 PM, #8
                                    RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, Dirty, Jan-22-03 12:00 PM, #9
                                         RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jan-23-03 10:50 AM, #10
                                         RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, RSClipse9d7, Jan-23-03 04:16 PM, #11
                                              RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD, Dirty, Jan-25-03 08:51 AM, #12
                                         g, 97EagleTalon2nr, Apr-13-07 01:05 PM, #13
                                              RE: g, RoninEclipse2G, Apr-13-07 01:23 PM, #14

dfreshJan-13-03 07:02 PM
Member since Aug 20th 2002
551 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38449, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 0

i dont but 9D9 does have a levoc or razo shifter for the auto with overdrive. he has pics too. email him and im sure he will shoot u a pic of his.

dfresh

will post more pics when front is painted

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

9D9 MITSU RSJan-14-03 08:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#38450, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 1

I need better pics. Your O/D light won't work. It takes a little modification to get the car to drop into L correctly. It looks good and works fine. I like it better than stock. Levoc makes a shifter similar to stock. The razo gungrip has the OD button on top behind the big button. The pin they give u to push down the button inside to unlock the shifter is too short to drop into L. I used a wooden dowel pin inside for now. Here are some pics if you can see anything that great. any questions, PM me or e-mail. More pics may be available at www.boostabuse.com. Lotalon (Keith) has the same shifter. I bought mine at the nopi show and then saw it in his car. heh. I got it for $105 at the show.

DSMeclipseGSJan-18-03 06:10 PM
Member since Jan 21st 2002
932 posts,
#38852, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-18-03 06:11 PM by DSMeclipseGS

Here's mine. I relocated the OD button to where the lighter was (I don't smoke ).

YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE URL. RIGHT CLICK, GO TO PROPERTIES, AND THEN COPY THE ADDRESS FROM THERE.

9D9 MITSU RSJan-18-03 10:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#38870, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 3

that's kewl, but my radar detector goes there and the cell phone when I need to charge. I guess I could have relocated my lighter or put the buton on the console beside it or something. I just think the razo looks nice. The levocs are more luxury/sport tho. Razo is considered JDM tho, so everyone loves it. Last show I did, everyone was going nuts over my interior. (and it's not THAT great.) I had 50,000 questions about the shifter.

HondaKillerTYPE RJan-19-03 10:56 AM
Member since Dec 28th 2002
45 posts,
#38897, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 4

hey did you buy a blue carpet for your car or did you dye it? if you bought it where did you get it from and how much did you pay? if you dyed it what did you use and what was the process cuz i really like that. jerry

9D9 MITSU RSJan-19-03 07:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#38944, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 5

it's ACCmats electric blue.

DirtyJan-21-03 05:32 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#39087, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 6
Jan-21-03 05:34 PM by Dirty

Here's mine. Yes it's an AT. The toggle closest to the drivers seat is the OD button. Don't mind the ashes. It looks better when it's in gear. I hated the way the OE shifter looked so I got this shift knob and it still didn't look good so I bought the boot to cover up all the rest of the bullshit.

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

SPL_EclipseJan-21-03 07:17 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#39099, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 7

dirty...i like that alot...looks clean! where did you get the cover and the knob itself? ive been driving around with just the metal "stick" for about a year now, its time to fix that. TIA

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

DirtyJan-22-03 12:00 PM
1405 posts,
#39144, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 8
Jan-22-03 12:01 PM by Dirty

The shift boot isjust an APC POS. The knob I got from www.autodynamic.com

It's a push-in shift knob so there is no button. If you do this it will be a little work to make it fit good, but if you need some help let me know. Also, you have to relocate you OD button.

It was an accident but everyone thinks my car is a MT.

"Natty Ride"

9D9 MITSU RSJan-23-03 10:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#39235, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 9

People think I have MT until they look inside. I was gonna do the boot, but the razo comes down too far imo. It gets mad attention at shows when u have a shifter with AT. It's rare on our cars, but I don't think it will be much longer. More people are innovating ways to make them work. I don't really think they make one for our cars. The razo says WILL NOT fit Mitsubishi. Well, it did!
I'd like to see someone do the levoc shifter. It looks more luxury sport style.

RSClipse9d7Jan-23-03 04:16 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#39277, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 10

Dirty that's hot. How do you rewire the OD button? Does the light still come on? TIA for any help... I might have to "borrow" your idea when I redo my interior.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

DirtyJan-25-03 08:51 AM
1405 posts,
#39419, "RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD"
In response to Reply # 11

If I remember right, there are 3 wires going to your OE OD button. Red,black,and tan color with a white stripe. The tan one is you OD wire. Hook that up to a switch. You OD light won't come on so that is why I have indicator lights for my switches. I'm gonna take apart my console again soon cause I need to do some stuff so I'll try to take some pics then and look at how everything is again.

"Natty Ride"

97EagleTalon2nrApr-13-07 01:05 PM
Member since Oct 16th 2004
155 posts,
#98560, "g"
In response to Reply # 9
Apr-13-07 01:05 PM by 97EagleTalon2nr

edit.

Boostin'

RoninEclipse2GApr-13-07 01:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#98561, "RE: g"
In response to Reply # 13

Way to bring back the dead buddy

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #38448 Previous topic | Next topic