Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectAnyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=38448
38448, Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
Posted by Hektik_98TalonESi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Read topic ^^ Pics or links would be great, thanks! ;)
38449, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
Posted by dfresh, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i dont but 9D9 does have a levoc or razo shifter for the auto with overdrive. he has pics too. email him and im sure he will shoot u a pic of his.

dfresh
38450, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I need better pics. Your O/D light won't work. It takes a little modification to get the car to drop into L correctly. It looks good and works fine. I like it better than stock. Levoc makes a shifter similar to stock. The razo gungrip has the OD button on top behind the big button. The pin they give u to push down the button inside to unlock the shifter is too short to drop into L. I used a wooden dowel pin inside for now. Here are some pics if you can see anything that great. any questions, PM me or e-mail. More pics may be available at www.boostabuse.com. Lotalon (Keith) has the same shifter. I bought mine at the nopi show and then saw it in his car. heh. I got it for $105 at the show.

38852, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
Posted by DSMeclipseGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Here's mine. I relocated the OD button to where the lighter was (I don't smoke :) ).

YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE URL. RIGHT CLICK, GO TO PROPERTIES, AND THEN COPY THE ADDRESS FROM THERE.
38870, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
that's kewl, but my radar detector goes there and the cell phone when I need to charge. I guess I could have relocated my lighter or put the buton on the console beside it or something. I just think the razo looks nice. The levocs are more luxury/sport tho. Razo is considered JDM tho, so everyone loves it. Last show I did, everyone was going nuts over my interior. (and it's not THAT great.) I had 50,000 questions about the shifter. :thumbsup
38897, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
Posted by HondaKillerTYPE R, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey did you buy a blue carpet for your car or did you dye it? if you bought it where did you get it from and how much did you pay? if you dyed it what did you use and what was the process cuz i really like that. jerry
38944, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
it's ACCmats electric blue.
39087, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
Posted by Dirty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Here's mine. Yes it's an AT. The toggle closest to the drivers seat is the OD button. Don't mind the ashes. :P It looks better when it's in gear. I hated the way the OE shifter looked so I got this shift knob and it still didn't look good so I bought the boot to cover up all the rest of the bullshit.

39099, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
Posted by SPL_Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dirty...i like that alot...looks clean! where did you get the cover and the knob itself? ive been driving around with just the metal "stick" for about a year now, its time to fix that. ;) TIA
39144, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
The shift boot isjust an APC POS. The knob I got from www.autodynamic.com

It's a push-in shift knob so there is no button. If you do this it will be a little work to make it fit good, but if you need some help let me know. Also, you have to relocate you OD button.

It was an accident but everyone thinks my car is a MT.
39235, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
People think I have MT until they look inside. I was gonna do the boot, but the razo comes down too far imo. It gets mad attention at shows when u have a shifter with AT. It's rare on our cars, but I don't think it will be much longer. More people are innovating ways to make them work. I don't really think they make one for our cars. The razo says WILL NOT fit Mitsubishi. Well, it did! }(
I'd like to see someone do the levoc shifter. It looks more luxury sport style. :thumbsup
39277, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
Posted by RSClipse9d7, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Dirty that's hot. How do you rewire the OD button? Does the light still come on? TIA for any help... I might have to "borrow" your idea when I redo my interior.
39419, RE: Anyone have any picks or own a nice looking A/T Shifter w/ OD
If I remember right, there are 3 wires going to your OE OD button. Red,black,and tan color with a white stripe. The tan one is you OD wire. Hook that up to a switch. You OD light won't come on so that is why I have indicator lights for my switches. I'm gonna take apart my console again soon cause I need to do some stuff so I'll try to take some pics then and look at how everything is again.
98560, g
Posted by 97EagleTalon2nr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
edit.
98561, RE: g
Posted by RoninEclipse2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Way to bring back the dead buddy
I generated this page in 0.0079078674316406 seconds, executing 7 queries.