Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104715
View in linear mode

Subject: "Can I buff?" Previous topic | Next topic
kvoriley27Jul-04-10 06:27 AM
Member since Jun 08th 2010
34 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104715, "Can I buff?"

I looked at the wiki for waxing and buffing your car and the results look amazing.

I like detailing cars and all and I do have the patients to do it right, but is it safe for me to try this for the first time on my car?

I don't want to take a chance on ruining the paint.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RoninEclipse2GJun-24-10 06:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104716, "RE: Can I buff?"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-24-10 06:41 PM by RoninEclipse2G

If you don't take the chance you'll always just be a pussy that wishes that they could.

DO IT!

Edit: I think I was channeling Dino for a moment there

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratortekleinJun-24-10 07:24 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104717, "RE: Can I buff?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by kvoriley27
I looked at the wiki for waxing and buffing your car and the results look amazing. I like detailing cars and all and I do have the patients to do it right, but is it safe for me to try this for the first time on my car? I don't want to take a chance on ruining the paint.

I wrote that article

And yes it is, believe or not, I read, read, and read some more.

That was my first time broseph.

Since then I have upgraded to a professional PorterCable 7424, different pads, and Meguiars compounds

Go for it!

Any questions lemme know

kvoriley27Jun-24-10 09:28 PM
Member since Jun 08th 2010
34 posts,
#104721, "RE: Can I buff?"
In response to Reply # 2

Nice!! And I am not one to be called a pussy so I'm gonna have to do it myself now lol.

Probably won't be done until the end of July though, I need to get the rest of the car put together first.

Working some gay ass factory job for the summer before college so I can get this thing looking good! Plus I am a perfectionist so this car is gonna need a lot of work

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104715 Previous topic | Next topic