Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectCan I buff?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=104715
104715, Can I buff?
Posted by kvoriley27, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I looked at the wiki for waxing and buffing your car and the results look amazing.

I like detailing cars and all and I do have the patients to do it right, but is it safe for me to try this for the first time on my car?

I don't want to take a chance on ruining the paint.
104716, RE: Can I buff?
Posted by RoninEclipse2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If you don't take the chance you'll always just be a pussy that wishes that they could.

DO IT!

Edit: I think I was channeling Dino for a moment there
104717, RE: Can I buff?
Posted by teklein, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by kvoriley27
I looked at the wiki for waxing and buffing your car and the results look amazing. I like detailing cars and all and I do have the patients to do it right, but is it safe for me to try this for the first time on my car? I don't want to take a chance on ruining the paint.

I wrote that article :)

And yes it is, believe or not, I read, read, and read some more.

That was my first time broseph.

Since then I have upgraded to a professional PorterCable 7424, different pads, and Meguiars compounds :)

Go for it!

Any questions lemme know :)
104721, RE: Can I buff?
Posted by kvoriley27, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Nice!! And I am not one to be called a pussy so I'm gonna have to do it myself now lol.

Probably won't be done until the end of July though, I need to get the rest of the car put together first.

Working some gay ass factory job for the summer before college so I can get this thing looking good! Plus I am a perfectionist so this car is gonna need a lot of work
I generated this page in 0.0082190036773682 seconds, executing 7 queries.