Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #6657
View in linear mode

Subject: "One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?" Previous topic | Next topic
just2cMEbl33dOct-09-07 01:19 PM
Member since Jul 28th 2007
22 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6657, "One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?"

ok i just tuned my car with the SAFC.. and it ran best with close to 50% straight across!!!! i'm thinking that this is WAY too much... When im driving it i took off the gas and when i pressed the accelerator back down it paused aroudn 3 SECONDS!!! before it started accelerating.. it was as if i stalled out but hten the gas kicked back in after 3 sec... and when in idle it seems as if the accelerator is stuck and then after 2000 RPM it gets unstuck and revs clean.. im thinking that SO much fuel is pulled that its throwing the timing.. so to sum it up i have 3 questions... why am i pulling out that much fuel.. and would pulling that much fuel throw the timing off.. and three, hwo can i fix it??? PLEASE HELP.. i really am fed up with my car being fucked up every other week!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

techboyOct-10-07 04:46 AM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6658, "RE: One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?"
In response to Reply # 0

Need a bit more info .... what size injectors are you using? How much boost? What size turbo? And what SAFC are you using? My guess is you have a problem in how you've tuned your SAFC.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

just2cMEbl33dOct-16-07 12:49 PM
Member since Jul 28th 2007
22 posts,
#6659, "RE: One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?"
In response to Reply # 1

i have an E3B16G... i have the old SAFC air fuel... and the problem with the injectors is that they came on the car and i never knew what size hey were...

PowerEclipsesOct-23-07 08:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#6660, "RE: One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?"
In response to Reply # 2

its 2 bolts to take out an injector, if i can remember right, it should say on it.

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

twackDec-08-07 12:43 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2007
50 posts,
#6661, "RE: One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?"
In response to Reply # 0

didi you check the wiiring

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #6657 Previous topic | Next topic