Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectOne problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=6657
6657, One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?
Posted by just2cMEbl33d, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok i just tuned my car with the SAFC.. and it ran best with close to 50% straight across!!!! i'm thinking that this is WAY too much... When im driving it i took off the gas and when i pressed the accelerator back down it paused aroudn 3 SECONDS!!! before it started accelerating.. it was as if i stalled out but hten the gas kicked back in after 3 sec... and when in idle it seems as if the accelerator is stuck and then after 2000 RPM it gets unstuck and revs clean.. im thinking that SO much fuel is pulled that its throwing the timing.. so to sum it up i have 3 questions... why am i pulling out that much fuel.. and would pulling that much fuel throw the timing off.. and three, hwo can i fix it??? PLEASE HELP.. i really am fed up with my car being fucked up every other week!!!
6658, RE: One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?
Posted by techboy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Need a bit more info .... what size injectors are you using? How much boost? What size turbo? And what SAFC are you using? My guess is you have a problem in how you've tuned your SAFC.
6659, RE: One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?
Posted by just2cMEbl33d, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i have an E3B16G... i have the old SAFC air fuel... and the problem with the injectors is that they came on the car and i never knew what size hey were...
6660, RE: One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
its 2 bolts to take out an injector, if i can remember right, it should say on it.
6661, RE: One problem after another with the GST... desperate! help please?
Posted by twack, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
didi you check the wiiring
I generated this page in 0.0078999996185303 seconds, executing 7 queries.