Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #24085
View in linear mode

Subject: "Your list" Previous topic | Next topic
RSClipse9d7May-10-07 09:49 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24085, "Your list"

Over the past week with the skydiving and trips around the world posts I have been thinking a lot more about what it is I want to do in my time here on earth. I’m not talking about long term dreams about a career, but goals/adventures/activities/whatever you want to call them. I figured it would be kind of cool to see what others have done, want to do, or simply wouldn’t even think of trying. No idea should be ruled out as ridiculous. So post them up, I am looking for ideas.

My to do list (incomplete I’m sure)
-Skydiving (this summer)
-Learn to white water kayak (this summer)
-Compete in, not complete, a triathlon (this summer)
-An Ironman
-Animated into a Simpson’s character
-Complete the “Tough Guy” course (http://www.toughguy.co.uk/home.shtml)
-Hike the Appalachian Trail
-Ice climb
-Ski every major mountain in the US
-Become fluent in Spanish

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Your list, vegasdsmr, May-10-07 10:07 AM, #1
RE: Your list, RSClipse9d7, May-10-07 11:39 AM, #2
      RE: Your list, edxmon, May-10-07 01:26 PM, #3
           RE: Your list, totaleklipse97, May-10-07 02:39 PM, #4
                RE: Your list, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, May-10-07 04:17 PM, #5
                RE: Your list, totaleklipse97, May-10-07 04:24 PM, #6
                RE: Your list, edxmon, May-10-07 05:28 PM, #7
                RE: Your list, EclipseSix, May-10-07 08:13 PM, #8
                     RE: Your list, totaleklipse97, May-10-07 10:12 PM, #9
                          RE: Your list, Moderatorcs82685, May-11-07 03:06 AM, #11
                          RE: Your list, Dualgen2, May-11-07 04:02 AM, #13
                               RE: Your list, RoninEclipse2G, May-11-07 05:05 AM, #14
                                    RE: Your list, Moderatorbullettdsm, May-11-07 09:20 AM, #15
RE: Your list, eclipse982nrRST, May-11-07 03:04 AM, #10
RE: Your list, Moderatorcs82685, May-11-07 03:08 AM, #12
      RE: Your list, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, May-11-07 09:56 AM, #16
           RE: Your list, TeamDR1665, May-11-07 11:19 AM, #17
           RE: Your list, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, May-11-07 12:06 PM, #18
           RE: Your list, eclipse982nrRST, May-12-07 10:11 AM, #19
                RE: Your list, ez, May-12-07 01:20 PM, #20
                RE: Your list, XMasta19, May-12-07 02:08 PM, #21
                     RE: Your list, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, May-12-07 02:28 PM, #22
                     RE: Your list, eclipse982nrRST, May-12-07 03:12 PM, #23
                          RE: Your list, Moderatorcs82685, May-13-07 04:51 PM, #24
                               RE: Your list, eclipse982nrRST, May-14-07 05:15 AM, #25

vegasdsmrMay-10-07 10:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24088, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 0

travel...
leave the US for good....
fluent in spanish....
live 500ft. from ocean....
live off the land.....
buy my father a ferarri....
walk the great wall of china.....
meeet chuck norris (not really).....
compete in a strong man competition....

that's all i can think of now... most of my goals are on my fridge and in my wallet...

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RSClipse9d7May-10-07 11:39 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#24090, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 1

I didn't say anything about traveling, good call.

Strong man competition? Are you currently training? That would be amazing.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

edxmonMay-10-07 01:26 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#24092, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 2

Mine are not as deep or meaningful as you guys since I am very young, and havent started to experience anything near what you guys have, so these are going to sound stupid:

-Eat every major international food while IN the corresponding country (pizza in Italy, chinese in China, etc.)

-French kiss a hot french woman in France.

-Visit the most beautiful undiscovered spots in my country (Mexico), that arent swarmed with tourists.

-Skydive, or maybe even fly in a Glider.

-Visit Pompei, Athens, Rome, basically all those historical touristic hotspots.

-Visit all major Gothic Cathedrals.

-Visit Japan.

List goes on but the rest get personal, and really are dependant on alot of other things, while these I can definetly do as long as I live long enough.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

totaleklipse97May-10-07 02:39 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#24095, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 3
May-10-07 04:04 PM by Star Turbo Talon

*by the end of the next year compete in a full length marathon (Sub 4 hours)
*Before I'm 30 finish an Ironman
*Climb a huge mountain
*Backpack thru Europe
*munch on the biggest cock i have ever seen
*Visit India and Asia
*Travel to the Outback and rough it for a month
*skydive solo* and get certified

Just a few off the top of my head.. Some of them I'm currently training for. The marathon will be the easy one. I'm doing a 1/2 by the end of the summer, and a 10k in a few months. The 10k I'm looking at a sub 45 minute time. The 1/2 marathon I'm looking at sub 2 hours already, and I'm not done training. I think Europe might happen after I graduate school and have that grace period to pay student loans. Not sure on the rest.. maybe when I get some time off when I'm older.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMay-10-07 04:17 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#24098, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 4
May-11-07 10:59 AM by DR1665

My list....

Skydive more than once
Take Stanley's mom out
Finish the harley with all new chrome
Bone stanley's mom
Finish the 2.4L build
have wild sex with stanleys mom
Finish my deck
Get stanley's mom into a hot tub
produce final dyno numbers from the 2.0L
Cut back on the felching
Wake up with stanley's mom and surprise stanley eating his cereal
Level out the backyard (dirt)
Marry stanleys mom and make stanley call me dad

Should be an easy year

totaleklipse97May-10-07 04:24 PM
3589 posts,
#24099, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
My list.... Skydive more than once Take Stanley's mom out Finish the harley with all new chrome Bone stanley's mom Finish the 2.4L build have wild sex with stanleys mom Finish my deck Get stanley's mom into a hot tub produce final dyno numbers from the 2.0L Wake up with stanley's mom and surprise stanley eating his cereal Level out the backyard (dirt) Marry stanleys mom and make stanley call me dad Should be an easy year

you forgot "have ghey mansecks".. flaming homo! Remind me to kick you in the nuts next time I see you. LOL

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

edxmonMay-10-07 05:28 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#24104, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 5

My list.... Skydive more than once Take Stanley's mom out Finish the harley with all new chrome Bone stanley's mom Finish the 2.4L build have wild sex with stanleys mom Finish my deck Get stanley's mom into a hot tub produce final dyno numbers from the 2.0L Wake up with stanley's mom and surprise stanley eating his cereal Level out the backyard (dirt) Marry stanleys mom and make stanley call me dad Should be an easy year

This thread will not be complete until picsher of said mother are delivered...

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

EclipseSixMay-10-07 08:13 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#24106, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
\ *munch on the biggest cock i have ever seen\

lol

totaleklipse97May-10-07 10:12 PM
3589 posts,
#24107, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by EclipseSix
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 \ *munch on the biggest cock i have ever seen\
lol

Terri is a douchebag. Nuff said.

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

Moderatorcs82685May-11-07 03:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#24109, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 9

*by the end of the next year compete in a full length marathon (Sub 4 hours)

My roommate and another friend actually just did this a couple weeks ago. THey trained for it a bit, but never did any other actual runs (like 10k or 1/2 marathon) I think they finished in like 4 hours 17 minutes (IDK if that's good or bad though) Oh and they were sore for about a week, my roommate was walking like he got it in the ass without lube

Originally posted by EclipseSix
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 \ *munch on the biggest cock i have ever seen\
lol
Terri is a douchebag. Nuff said.

But he got you good, the way he so subtly added it in there.

Some of mine...

-Visit the 7 wonders of the world
-Travel through Europe
-Visit every major league baseball stadium (I may be going on a road trip to see 10-15 of them this summer)
-Play in one of the WSOP tournaments just to see what it's like (not the main event probably the $1500 razz tournament, it's my favorite game to play tournament instead of cash in)

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Dualgen2May-11-07 04:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#24112, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 9

- Move out of this state (MD)
- Go to Europe (England, Italy, Germany)
- Drive the Nürburgring
- Compete in a WSOP Event
- Build a car to compete in a driving circuit (not SCCA but on a real track, like Greg does)
- marry the girl from "redline" or find a girl that can drive like that

sadly, that's all I can think of now

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

RoninEclipse2GMay-11-07 05:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#24115, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 13

~go to Japan
~Be fluent in Japanese
~finish my car
~buy an Evo
~Drive every major race course in the US (not nascar roundy round crap)
~Drive a formula1 car (less than 10 years old)
~Build a lotus 7 replica
~Start my own shop
~Take my wife around the world
~watch my little girl grow up

that's all I have for now

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

ModeratorbullettdsmMay-11-07 09:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#24124, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 14

Damn, I'm old. I already did a bunch of the crap wanted to do. My main goal now is to leave this world a little better than I found it (yeah, good luck with that).

MB

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

eclipse982nrRSTMay-11-07 03:04 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#24108, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 0

I have always wanted to finally finish my car and get it running REALLY REALLY sooon, but I am lazy and out of money.

Thats my lifetime goal.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Moderatorcs82685May-11-07 03:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#24110, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
I have always wanted to finally finish my car and get it running REALLY REALLY sooon, but I am lazy and out of money. Thats my lifetime goal.

I don't think you'll ever be done, you are always changing something going to bigger and better. If you haven't gone 2.4 already (since you're not telling us) then I forsee that in your future

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMay-11-07 09:56 AM
8331 posts,
#24129, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 12

Mike has been working on a 2.4L the whole time. He thinks he is sly but he isnt. What till he figures out his manifold isnt equal length, he will start over again.

TeamDR1665May-11-07 11:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#24134, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 16

I'd like to go home...

I'd like to drive my own car on the autobahn for once.

I'd like to spend an afternoon hearing Carlos Sainz talk about some of his favorite memories from WRC competition.

I'd like to spend more time with the sketch pad and some nice pencils.

EcLIpsInEmCEe7May-11-07 12:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#24135, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 17

* have a ride in a fighter jet
* watch a great while attack a seal like on tv
* orbit the earh in a shuttle
* spend a couple years travelling
* drive an F1 car
* spend a week at mammoth with my dad
* run in a marathon
* base dive or skydive
* learn spanish
* teacher of the year
* be that teacher that every child remembers as their favorite
* marry an awesome wife and have a kick ass family

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

eclipse982nrRSTMay-12-07 10:11 AM
6314 posts,
#24156, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 16

Mike has been working on a 2.4L the whole time. He thinks he is sly but he isnt. What till he figures out his manifold isnt equal length, he will start over again.

You my friend are wrong. I will come straight and let it be known, I am not working on a 2.4L

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ezMay-12-07 01:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#24158, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 19

meet the aliens when they step off the flying saucers
cybernetic brain implants
make my beach house when the housing bubble bursts completely
help find a cure for MS
make my own car
board certified

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

XMasta19May-12-07 02:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
#24163, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon Mike has been working on a 2.4L the whole time. He thinks he is sly but he isnt. What till he figures out his manifold isnt equal length, he will start over again.
You my friend are wrong. I will come straight and let it be known, I am not working on a 2.4L

aka...you're done already, and therefore not "working" on it.

As Terry said, you're not that sly buddy

Oh and Terry...what are the goals for the final dyno numbers on the 2.0?

EDIT: meeeeet chuck norris was really a goal of yours, don't lie about joking

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMay-12-07 02:28 PM
8331 posts,
#24166, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 21

I want to produce over 400 before I pull it. It will be a do or die after the Shootout. The new motor will be in by winter and ready for spring.

Terry

eclipse982nrRSTMay-12-07 03:12 PM
6314 posts,
#24168, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by XMasta19
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon Mike has been working on a 2.4L the whole time. He thinks he is sly but he isnt. What till he figures out his manifold isnt equal length, he will start over again.
aka...you're done already, and therefore not "working" on it. As Terry said, you're not that sly buddy Oh and Terry...what are the goals for the final dyno numbers on the 2.0? EDIT: meeeeet chuck norris was really a goal of yours, don't lie about joking

Nope, there is no 2.4L in my line up. Try again.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Moderatorcs82685May-13-07 04:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#24185, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 23

aka...you're done already, and therefore not "working" on it. As Terry said, you're not that sly buddy Oh and Terry...what are the goals for the final dyno numbers on the 2.0? EDIT: meeeeet chuck norris was really a goal of yours, don't lie about joking

Stroked to 2.5 or 2.6?

eclipse982nrRSTMay-14-07 05:15 AM
6314 posts,
#24200, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 24
May-14-07 05:16 AM by eclipse982nrRST

Originally posted by cs82685
Stroked to 2.5 or 2.6?

EDIT: HAHAHHAHA. I love my new avatar image and the 2.4L in progress in my sig, lol. WRONG!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #24085 Previous topic | Next topic