Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1184
View in linear mode

Subject: "Trip to White Castle!" Previous topic | Next topic
BlackMagicJan-16-06 05:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1184, "Trip to White Castle!"

To anyone going to the 2006 shootout, what do you say to making a trip to White Castle? Theres one an hour from norwalk, i just watched the movie and now i want some

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Trip to White Castle!, dsmmyth, Jan-16-06 05:48 PM, #1
RE: Trip to White Castle!, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-16-06 05:58 PM, #2
      RE: Trip to White Castle!, BlackMagic, Jan-16-06 06:08 PM, #3
           RE: Trip to White Castle!, madhatter210, Jan-16-06 06:46 PM, #4
                RE: Trip to White Castle!, QC DSM ESiT, Jan-16-06 06:51 PM, #5
                     RE: Trip to White Castle!, SILVERNT, Jan-16-06 06:54 PM, #6
                          RE: Trip to White Castle!, BlackMagic, Jan-16-06 07:00 PM, #7
                          RE: Trip to White Castle!, totaleklipse97, Jan-17-06 02:40 AM, #8
                               RE: Trip to White Castle!, WIDECLIPSE, Jan-17-06 03:02 AM, #9
                                    RE: Trip to White Castle!, Moderatormicyek, Jan-17-06 03:28 AM, #10
                                         RE: Trip to White Castle!, wickedtalon, Jan-17-06 03:47 AM, #11
                                              RE: Trip to White Castle!, madhatter210, Jan-17-06 04:59 AM, #12
                          RE: Trip to White Castle!, TeamDR1665, Jan-17-06 06:33 AM, #13
                               RE: Trip to White Castle!, djtrickee, Jan-17-06 07:23 AM, #14
                               RE: Trip to White Castle!, TeamDR1665, Jan-17-06 07:52 AM, #15
                               RE: Trip to White Castle!, Kirby, Jan-17-06 08:30 AM, #16
                                    RE: Trip to White Castle!, DarkEclips96, Jan-17-06 08:49 AM, #17
                                         RE: Trip to White Castle!, totaleclipse_05, Jan-17-06 09:05 AM, #18
                                              RE: Trip to White Castle!, MR BLUNT 2gnt, Jan-17-06 11:56 AM, #19

dsmmythJan-16-06 05:48 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1186, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by BlackMagic
To anyone going to the 2006 shootout, what do you say to making a trip to White Castle? Theres one an hour from norwalk, i just watched the movie and now i want some

Fine with me if I'm riding in someone's car. I'm cheap.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-16-06 05:58 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#1187, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 1

keep watchign Harold and kumar do it, you wont see me making any trip to white castle.

BlackMagicJan-16-06 06:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#1188, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-16-06 06:08 PM by BlackMagic

but don't you want to ride a cheeta?? haha

*form follows function*

madhatter210Jan-16-06 06:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#1191, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 3

If you get lost in Ohio though... hill billy farmers will take you behind a barn and stick it in your bum.

It was the first thing I heard when I got here so I always carry a map

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

QC DSM ESiTJan-16-06 06:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1192, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm up for a roadtrip to White Castle while at the shootout. On out way to the Chicago Autoshow my buddies and I are gunna make a stop by there too so I'll tell ya how they are lol.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

SILVERNTJan-16-06 06:54 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#1193, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 5

they suck

BlackMagicJan-16-06 07:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#1194, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 6

haha well we'll see

*form follows function*

totaleklipse97Jan-17-06 02:40 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#1200, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 7

It's not so bad when your so drunk you can't taste how gross it is. That will probably be the case at the shootout.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

WIDECLIPSEJan-17-06 03:02 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#1201, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 8

Screw White Castle. I'd be down for some Krystal's though. They have chic's and chili cheese fries. Chili cheese fries make me happy.

-Roman

ModeratormicyekJan-17-06 03:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1202, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 9

it's all about the 'rosa at the SO....an you can walk there quicker than you can drive.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

wickedtalonJan-17-06 03:47 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#1203, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 10

I had white castles aka "slippery burgers" this weekend. mmm.

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

madhatter210Jan-17-06 04:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#1206, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by wickedtalon
I had white castles aka "slippery burgers" this weekend. mmm.
dixie highway in Fairfield = best white castles ever

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

TeamDR1665Jan-17-06 06:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1213, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by SILVERNT
they suck

Fuck White Castle. I'm all about the trip to Steak and Shake this year. Me and Kirb gonna throw back some Orange Freeze. I totally missed out last year. I'll not miss Steak and Shake three years in a row.

djtrickeeJan-17-06 07:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1215, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by SILVERNT they suck
Fuck White Castle. I'm all about the trip to Steak and Shake this year. Me and Kirb gonna throw back some Orange Freeze. I totally missed out last year. I'll not miss Steak and Shake three years in a row.

Yea. And you'll also be driving your car there this year too right... lmao!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TeamDR1665Jan-17-06 07:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1217, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by djtrickee
Yea. And you'll also be driving your car there this year too right... lmao!

One of them or the other. Yes. This is correct.

KirbyJan-17-06 08:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#1219, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by SILVERNT they suck

Hells yea Bri!!! I was waiting to see this from you before I posted that White Castle blows donkey dick when steak n' shake is in the same state. I would drive to the other side of ohio for an orange freeze, before I would eat in a whits castle. Funny story note though, krystal burgers are better than WC and some distant family of mine started the krystal chain. But seriously anyone who is sleeping on steak n' shake is seriously missing out....

I edited to the wiki!

NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

DarkEclips96Jan-17-06 08:49 AM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#1220, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 16

Yea dont waste your time for White Castle, they seriously suck. I watched the movie, then drove to New Jersey with some friends to try them, it was a waste.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

totaleclipse_05Jan-17-06 09:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#1221, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 17

Never had it, but I kind of want to try it.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

MR BLUNT 2gntJan-17-06 11:56 AM
Member since Mar 20th 2002
793 posts,
#1231, "RE: Trip to White Castle!"
In response to Reply # 18

ROFL, I have a hard time understanding how a movie would influence so many of you to visit there. White Castles is like bottom of the barrel food gents, its seriously bad. Steak and Shake is leagues past Whiteys on so many levels. Enjoy watching the movie b/c the real experience is nothing to write home about. Just outside of Norwalk is a little pole barn strip club called the Fitchville Fantasyland. Thats where the moneys at guys. I hear the buffet there is to die for.

400whp or bust.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1184 Previous topic | Next topic