Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectTrip to White Castle!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=1184
1184, Trip to White Castle!
Posted by BlackMagic, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
To anyone going to the 2006 shootout, what do you say to making a trip to White Castle? Theres one an hour from norwalk, i just watched the movie and now i want some
1186, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by dsmmyth, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BlackMagic
To anyone going to the 2006 shootout, what do you say to making a trip to White Castle? Theres one an hour from norwalk, i just watched the movie and now i want some

Fine with me if I'm riding in someone's car. I'm cheap.
1187, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
keep watchign Harold and kumar do it, you wont see me making any trip to white castle.
1188, RE: Trip to White Castle!
but don't you want to ride a cheeta?? haha
1191, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If you get lost in Ohio though... hill billy farmers will take you behind a barn and stick it in your bum.

It was the first thing I heard when I got here so I always carry a map :P
1192, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by QC DSM ESiT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm up for a roadtrip to White Castle while at the shootout. On out way to the Chicago Autoshow my buddies and I are gunna make a stop by there too so I'll tell ya how they are lol.
1193, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by SILVERNT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
they suck
1194, RE: Trip to White Castle!
haha well we'll see
1200, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by totaleklipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
It's not so bad when your so drunk you can't taste how gross it is. That will probably be the case at the shootout.
1201, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Screw White Castle. I'd be down for some Krystal's though. They have chic's and chili cheese fries. Chili cheese fries make me happy. :)
1202, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
it's all about the 'rosa at the SO....an you can walk there quicker than you can drive. :7
1203, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by wickedtalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I had white castles aka "slippery burgers" this weekend. mmm.
1206, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by wickedtalon
I had white castles aka "slippery burgers" this weekend. mmm.
dixie highway in Fairfield = best white castles ever
1213, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SILVERNT
they suck

Fuck White Castle. I'm all about the trip to Steak and Shake this year. Me and Kirb gonna throw back some Orange Freeze. I totally missed out last year. I'll not miss Steak and Shake three years in a row.

1215, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by SILVERNT they suck
Fuck White Castle. I'm all about the trip to Steak and Shake this year. Me and Kirb gonna throw back some Orange Freeze. I totally missed out last year. I'll not miss Steak and Shake three years in a row.

Yea. And you'll also be driving your car there this year too right... lmao!
1217, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee
Yea. And you'll also be driving your car there this year too right... lmao!

One of them or the other. Yes. This is correct.
1219, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by Kirby, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by SILVERNT they suck

Hells yea Bri!!! I was waiting to see this from you before I posted that White Castle blows donkey dick when steak n' shake is in the same state. I would drive to the other side of ohio for an orange freeze, before I would eat in a whits castle. Funny story note though, krystal burgers are better than WC and some distant family of mine started the krystal chain. But seriously anyone who is sleeping on steak n' shake is seriously missing out....
1220, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by DarkEclips96, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yea dont waste your time for White Castle, they seriously suck. I watched the movie, then drove to New Jersey with some friends to try them, it was a waste.
1221, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by totaleclipse_05, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Never had it, but I kind of want to try it.
1231, RE: Trip to White Castle!
Posted by MR BLUNT 2gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ROFL, I have a hard time understanding how a movie would influence so many of you to visit there. White Castles is like bottom of the barrel food gents, its seriously bad. Steak and Shake is leagues past Whiteys on so many levels. Enjoy watching the movie b/c the real experience is nothing to write home about. Just outside of Norwalk is a little pole barn strip club called the Fitchville Fantasyland. Thats where the moneys at guys. I hear the buffet there is to die for.
I generated this page in 0.031294107437134 seconds, executing 7 queries.