Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #10979
View in linear mode

Subject: "Ultimate sleeper" Previous topic | Next topic
WIDECLIPSEJun-17-06 06:12 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10979, "Ultimate sleeper"

I'm sure most of you guys have heard of these things, but for those that haven't....

http://www.turbominivan.com/index.html

I'd drive the hell out of one of those things just to see everybody's face when they get their ass handed to them.

-Roman

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Ultimate sleeper, .bs0d, Jun-17-06 06:56 AM, #1
RE: Ultimate sleeper, youkickedmydog, Jun-17-06 11:25 AM, #2
      RE: Ultimate sleeper, QC DSM ESiT, Jun-17-06 09:40 PM, #3
           RE: Ultimate sleeper, BumpinTalon, Jun-17-06 10:15 PM, #4
                RE: Ultimate sleeper, 95_ESi_Person, Jun-17-06 10:41 PM, #5
                RE: Ultimate sleeper, Graph-X, Jun-18-06 06:03 AM, #6
                     RE: Ultimate sleeper, slowmitsu, Jun-18-06 07:20 AM, #7
                          RE: Ultimate sleeper, Graph-X, Jun-18-06 09:19 AM, #8
                               RE: Ultimate sleeper, cougar694u, Jun-19-06 05:47 AM, #9
                                    RE: Ultimate sleeper, WIDECLIPSE, Jun-19-06 05:57 AM, #10
                                         RE: Ultimate sleeper, Moderatormicyek, Jun-19-06 07:58 AM, #11

.bs0dJun-17-06 06:56 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2004
597 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10980, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 0

they have some video's up on some of their kills, pretty funny

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

youkickedmydogJun-17-06 11:25 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#10989, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 1

My buddys t/a got stopmed by one, but it wasent a factory turbo one. It was so stealthy, the guy had a late 90 model dodge caravan with the fake wood pannel doors. A 5spd swap and the whole interior gutted.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

QC DSM ESiTJun-17-06 09:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#10999, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 2

Sweet there is one for sale about an hour away from me. I might have to look into it.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

BumpinTalonJun-17-06 10:15 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#11000, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
Sweet there is one for sale about an hour away from me. I might have to look into it.

turbo dodges are pieces of shit! Everybody I have known with one has set theirs on fire or gone through a motor or two before selling their car... whether to blame them or the car, I dunno

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

95_ESi_PersonJun-17-06 10:41 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#11001, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 4

fire gives stuff character!

Graph-XJun-18-06 06:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
#11006, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT Sweet there is one for sale about an hour away from me. I might have to look into it.
turbo dodges are pieces of shit! Everybody I have known with one has set theirs on fire or gone through a motor or two before selling their car... whether to blame them or the car, I dunno

um, yeah... Who makes the 420a?

slowmitsuJun-18-06 07:20 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#11007, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Graph-X
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT Sweet there is one for sale about an hour away from me. I might have to look into it.

Who didn't put a turbo on the 420A from the factory?

_______

BPU'd skittle

Graph-XJun-18-06 09:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
#11011, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by slowmitsu
Originally posted by Graph-X
Who didn't put a turbo on the 420A from the factory?

touche...

cougar694uJun-19-06 05:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#11046, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 8

There was a video floating around of one spanking a camaro on the track. It ended up running a twelve something if I remember correctly.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

WIDECLIPSEJun-19-06 05:57 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#11047, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 9

They've got a bunch of vids on that site.

-Roman

ModeratormicyekJun-19-06 07:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#11050, "RE: Ultimate sleeper"
In response to Reply # 10
Jun-19-06 07:59 AM by micyek

I got a lot of my first basic turbo info from this site.

http://home.earthlink.net/~turbogus/index-old.html

He has pass on now, but he had a turbo plymoth acclaim and carvan...funny stuff and a lot a good info in those pages.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #10979 Previous topic | Next topic