Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectUltimate sleeper
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=10979
10979, Ultimate sleeper
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm sure most of you guys have heard of these things, but for those that haven't....

http://www.turbominivan.com/index.html

I'd drive the hell out of one of those things just to see everybody's face when they get their ass handed to them. :D
10980, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by .bs0d, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
they have some video's up on some of their kills, pretty funny
10989, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My buddys t/a got stopmed by one, but it wasent a factory turbo one. It was so stealthy, the guy had a late 90 model dodge caravan with the fake wood pannel doors. A 5spd swap and the whole interior gutted.
10999, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by QC DSM ESiT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sweet there is one for sale about an hour away from me. I might have to look into it. }(
11000, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by BumpinTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
Sweet there is one for sale about an hour away from me. I might have to look into it. }(

turbo dodges are pieces of shit! Everybody I have known with one has set theirs on fire or gone through a motor or two before selling their car... whether to blame them or the car, I dunno
11001, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
fire gives stuff character!
11006, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by Graph-X, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT Sweet there is one for sale about an hour away from me. I might have to look into it. }(
turbo dodges are pieces of shit! Everybody I have known with one has set theirs on fire or gone through a motor or two before selling their car... whether to blame them or the car, I dunno

um, yeah... Who makes the 420a?
11007, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by slowmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Graph-X
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT Sweet there is one for sale about an hour away from me. I might have to look into it. }(

Who didn't put a turbo on the 420A from the factory? ;)
11011, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by Graph-X, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by slowmitsu
Originally posted by Graph-X
Who didn't put a turbo on the 420A from the factory? ;)

touche...
11046, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by cougar694u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
There was a video floating around of one spanking a camaro on the track. It ended up running a twelve something if I remember correctly.
11047, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
They've got a bunch of vids on that site.
11050, RE: Ultimate sleeper
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I got a lot of my first basic turbo info from this site.

http://home.earthlink.net/~turbogus/index-old.html

He has pass on now, but he had a turbo plymoth acclaim and carvan...funny stuff and a lot a good info in those pages.
I generated this page in 0.014152050018311 seconds, executing 7 queries.