Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8243
View in linear mode

Subject: "CUTTING THE SPRINGS" Previous topic | Next topic
xhernandezApr-02-02 03:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8243, "CUTTING THE SPRINGS"

I just put in a set of Sprint springs on my car.. It runs nice and smooth, and my friend told me i couldve just saved the money and cut my springs.. What does cutting your springs do to your car?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

fauchpjApr-02-02 05:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8244, "RE: CUTTING THE SPRINGS"
In response to Reply # 0

"What does cutting your springs do to your car?"

Messes it up pretty bad. I wouldnt do it. Your friend is not very smart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

bedlam32570Apr-02-02 06:32 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
1240 posts,
#8245, "RE: CUTTING THE SPRINGS"
In response to Reply # 1

the springs can slip off their perches and mess up pretty bad. that's a stupid thing to do to your springs. all the guys with trucks here do it and they end up paying big time in the end.

FuSi0NApr-03-02 03:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#8246, "RE: CUTTING THE SPRINGS"
In response to Reply # 2

Cutting springs will also make your car bounce to the moon. Its actually a step backward when it comes to handling performance.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8243 Previous topic | Next topic