Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8247
View in linear mode

Subject: "Brake Problem driving me crazy HELP" Previous topic | Next topic
ForsakenEclipseApr-02-02 06:48 PM
Member since Jan 24th 2002
64 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8247, "Brake Problem driving me crazy HELP"

Probably about a month ago I needed new brakes and rotors we replaced the right brake pads and the right rotor those were brand new...my dad had bought a new rotor for the left too but he ended up messing it up...so the rotor that was warped he took and had it turned...this had been I guess a stock replacement rotor we had got at autozone or somewhere previously...but I have heard that you can't turn the stock rotors is this true...because he put new pads on the front left and put the turned rotor on...and ever since it still grinds like crazy and squeels...so can you turn a stock rotor or what would be the problem I don't know

Josh

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Brake Problem driving me crazy HELP [View all] , ForsakenEclipse, Apr-02-02 06:48 PM
  RE: Brake Problem driving me crazy HELP, Teameclipse804, Apr-02-02 07:04 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8247 Previous topic | Next topic