Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #3941
View in linear mode

Subject: "N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?" Previous topic | Next topic
GrashperNov-07-01 05:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3941, "N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?"

Just want to know how low the drop is & how the ride feels. The race springs that is.

Thanks Guys!!

Mod List:
-NGK BKR5E-11 Plugs
-Magnecore 8.5 Wires
-AEM CAI(thanx to endless73)
-GS-T Muffler
-Upper Front Strut Bar
-Custom Short Shifter!

no more 420A

only 4G63

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?, 1TuffRS, Nov-07-01 01:39 PM, #1
RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?, Kory, Nov-10-01 07:10 PM, #2
      RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?, Grashper, Nov-11-01 06:35 AM, #3
           RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?, Kory, Nov-12-01 09:53 AM, #4
                RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?, 1TuffRS, Nov-12-01 10:01 AM, #5
                     RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?, Grashper, Nov-12-01 11:54 AM, #6
                          RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?, 1TuffRS, Nov-12-01 12:37 PM, #7
                          RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Nov-12-01 12:38 PM, #8

1TuffRSNov-07-01 01:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3942, "RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?"
In response to Reply # 0

I was going to buy a set of Nuespeed race springs off of someone and they drop the car 2 inches, which is a bit too much for daily driving IMO.

-Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed
GST exhaust | custom cold air intake | axxis pads | Hurricane_GS shifter | Progress Springs | Rockford Fosgate MP3 Player & Speakers
TDaug@yahoo.com

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KoryNov-10-01 07:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#3943, "RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?"
In response to Reply # 1

dood, dont get race springs... 2inches in cali is gonna kill ur front bumper trust me... i had sportlines(which are good) but now have prokits!

Kory
fasteclipse@cisco.com
aim sn: dukmahsik
Happy Honda Hunting!

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

GrashperNov-11-01 06:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#3944, "RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?"
In response to Reply # 2

Ya I thought the drop (2" in Cali is pretty low on some of the f##ked up streets around here) was kinda low. I like the drop on the prokit from looking at your ride. I was thinking to getting the Progress springs since its about the same drop as the Prokit. And I've seen them on some Eclipses and it looks pretty good. I was thinking about the Sportlines but I just don't want to be too low. What would you recomend Bro? Remember my girl is getting my springs of choice for my xmas present, YA BABY, WHO's YO DADDY!!!!!!!!!

Mod List:
-NGK BKR5E-11 Plugs
-Magnecore 8.5 Wires
-GS-T Muffler
-Upper Front Strut Bar
-Custom Short Shifter!

no more 420A

only 4G63

KoryNov-12-01 09:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#3945, "RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?"
In response to Reply # 3

hahahaha! i'd go wid the progress springs if they dont drop more den 1.5in cuz u'll know that it will settle a bit more

i got rre rear camber kit fer sale when u get ur springs *winks

$25 in box

Kory
fasteclipse@cisco.com
aim sn: dukmahsik
Happy Honda Hunting!

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

1TuffRSNov-12-01 10:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#3946, "RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?"
In response to Reply # 4

I have progress springs and they drop the car beautifully. They are supposed to drop the car 1.3in

-Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed
GST exhaust | custom cold air intake | axxis pads | Hurricane_GS shifter | Progress Springs | Rockford Fosgate MP3 Player & Speakers
TDaug@yahoo.com

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

GrashperNov-12-01 11:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#3947, "RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?"
In response to Reply # 5

LAST EDITED ON 12-Nov-01 AT 04:57 PM (PST)

Well, then its settled. I just got them for 102.50+Shipping, gots to love Ebay. They are the ones that Deze had(no f%ckers, not Deze Nuts). Can't wait to get them on!!!!!!

Hey Kory did you install your springs yourself or not, what about Merlin( HadesOmega ). I want to get those on ASAP. But I'm thinking to wait till I get some new shocks, just to do it all at once. Let me know! What kinda of camber kit is it;-)

Mod List:
-NGK BKR5E-11 Plugs
-Magnecore 8.5 Wires
-GS-T Muffler
-Upper Front Strut Bar
-Custom Short Shifter!

no more 420A

only 4G63

1TuffRSNov-12-01 12:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#3948, "RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?"
In response to Reply # 6

Which springs did you go with??? I just installed mine over the weekend and its not hard, but it does take some time, especially if your by yourself. And be prepared to cuss because loosening some of those bolts is a bitch!

-Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed
TDaug@yahoo.com

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

ModeratorEvuLFleANov-12-01 12:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#3949, "RE: N E 1 with Neuspeed springs?"
In response to Reply # 6

Its a secret camber kit... It costs $15 muhahaha but its secret Kory wont tell you.
www.extreme420a.com

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #3941 Previous topic | Next topic