Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26988
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lugs to big for 18's" Previous topic | Next topic
DropdloweclipseApr-23-05 01:14 PM
Member since Apr 03rd 2005
14 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26988, "Lugs to big for 18's"

hey guys.. im having an issue with my lugs ( not the factory ones but i bought some from Pep Boys) are to big( in Diameter ). can you recommend possibly websites where i can purchase slimmer lugs that will fit. thanks guys

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

siueclipseApr-23-05 03:23 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26989, "RE: Lugs to big for 18's"
In response to Reply # 0

autozone and oreilly's have stock chromed lugs. they are like 2 bux a piece.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DropdloweclipseApr-23-05 04:12 PM
Member since Apr 03rd 2005
14 posts,
#26991, "RE: Lugs too big for 18's"
In response to Reply # 1

the stock lugs don't fit my 18's currently and the ones that i bought @ pep boys are also too thick in diameter, the length is fine but i can't tighten it with a T bar or ill scratch the rims. I was wondering if anyone had a website that offered small diameter lug nuts or has anyone run into this problem before? if so drop a line... thanks guys..

joeck76Apr-23-05 05:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#26992, "RE: Lugs too big for 18's"
In response to Reply # 2

not sure where you live but i had the same problem with my 17's and i found thing lugs at discount tires for a buck a piece hope that helps also there is a discount tires.com i think

98 RS: Mods: Custom Stage 2 Turbo kit , 55mm throttle body, gutted cat, evo cat back exhaust, p/p intake manifold,p/p Head, af-x underdrive pulley, B&M short throw shifter,Built bottom end Je pistons eagle rods 8.8:1 compression.

Custom stage 2 hahn turbo kit
Hahn Super 16g turbo (ceramic coated)
Hahn manifold (ceramic coated)
Hahn Downpipe assembly
Hahn intercooler piping smic
Hahn oil line kit
Type s bov
2G Gsx smic
walbro 255 fuel pump
Synapse missing link
Vortech s-fmu
NGK Bkr7e11 Plugs
A-pillar w/boost, a/f, oil pressure gauges

New Addition: 2007 Eclipse GT 6 speed

BumpinTalonApr-23-05 05:23 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#26993, "RE: Lugs too big for 18's"
In response to Reply # 3

the lugs you are lookin for are usually called "tuner lugs"

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

siueclipseApr-23-05 06:44 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#26994, "RE: Lugs too big for 18's"
In response to Reply # 4

Call wheel max. They will have them.

www.wheelmax.com

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26988 Previous topic | Next topic