Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25114
View in threaded mode

Subject: "For anybody with upgraded handling..." 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
reevesoSep-04-04 10:05 AM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25114, "For anybody with upgraded handling..."

I just bought front and rear upper strut bars, and love them..now i wanna buy more lol, for anybody who has anything besides these (tie bars, whatever else there is)..please gimme some opinions..i wanna know whats worth it or not..and yes i know that lowering my car will help lol..so dont say that either, that's comin in the spring

Mods: E-bay Intake, Vibrant Muffler, J Woodleys Ground Wire Kit,F&R Upper Strut Bars

Future Mods: Custom 2.5 inch piping, AFX UDP, and a real CAI

*Selling an OBX High Flow Cat 45$ shipped*

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
BuckNuttySep-05-04 07:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25135, "RE: For anybody with upgraded handling..."
In response to Reply # 10

rollers = tires and/or rims

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OldGuySep-06-04 02:52 AM
Member since May 04th 2003
1077 posts,
#25138, "RE: For anybody with upgraded handling..."
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by BuckNutty
rollers = tires and/or rims

thanks for the assist Buck! And when are ya movin ta Cleveland?

So now at 44 what the hell do I do?

BuckNuttySep-06-04 05:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#25142, "RE: For anybody with upgraded handling..."
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by RickyMeeses
Originally posted by BuckNutty rollers = tires and/or rims
thanks for the assist Buck! And when are ya movin ta Cleveland?

lookin at a late october move if all goes to plan

OldGuySep-06-04 06:39 AM
Member since May 04th 2003
1077 posts,
#25143, "RE: For anybody with upgraded handling..."
In response to Reply # 13

We should hook up before ya go...

So now at 44 what the hell do I do?

injendsmSep-06-04 08:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#25144, "RE: For anybody with upgraded handling..."
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by RickyMeeses
We should hook up before ya go...

hef!

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Ducking_FumbassSep-06-04 04:50 PM
Member since Aug 30th 2004
1147 posts,
#25145, "RE: For anybody with upgraded handling..."
In response to Reply # 15

SWAY BARS, SWAY BARS, SWAY BARS.

Ducking_FumbassSep-06-04 04:53 PM
Member since Aug 30th 2004
1147 posts,
#25146, "RE: For anybody with upgraded handling..."
In response to Reply # 16

Oh yeah, if you are going to spend 600 dollars on a barely adjustable suspension that is pieced together like an illumina/coilover, or, worse, an Illumina/spring combo, why not pony up the extra 200 dollars for an exponentially better suspension, such as the Tein SS?

RxR_EclipseSep-08-04 04:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#25154, "RE: For anybody with upgraded handling..."
In response to Reply # 17

Illuminas, sprint sports, suspension techsways F+R, neuspeed front upper, the typical front and rear upper and lower (rear only) ebay tie bars (i believe they are pilot motorsports).
And for auto x I run a set of kuhmo V700 autox tires.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

97gsxSep-09-04 12:10 PM
Member since Aug 23rd 2004
105 posts,
#25173, "RE: For anybody with upgraded handling..."
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by Ducking_Fumbass
SWAY BARS, SWAY BARS, SWAY BARS.

Like you're on a roller coaster!

'97 GSX (4g63)
99 front facia/Big 16g turbo, 16psi/custom intercooler piping/turbo xs dual stage boost controler/greddy bov/MSD 8.5mm superconductor wires/NGK plugs/18" hyper black rims w/chrome lip/aem drilled and slotted rotors/front upper and rear lower anti-sway bars/test pipe/magnaflow highflow cat/cat back exhaust/eibach springs/ground control coil-overs/1600lbs act clutch/organic flywheel/zeotronics digital air/fuel readout/autometer sportcomp boost and cobalt egt gauges

Initial DSMSep-15-04 08:59 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#25195, "RE: For anybody with upgraded handling..."
In response to Reply # 19

With good tires, I can swing my eclipse around a corner in the rain with no worries on Teins (Flex).

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25114 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic