Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1297
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need a measurement -- please :)" Previous topic | Next topic
RyaN95i4Mar-25-01 01:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1297, "Need a measurement -- please :)"

LAST EDITED ON 25-Mar-01 AT 06:51 PM (PST)

Hey, i was wondering (hoping) someone could help me out and get a quick measurement for me. i need to know the distance b/t the rear struts, ie distance from one of the rear strut bolts to the same bolt on the other side, measured from inside the eclipse.

maybe this pic will help:

the distance from the center of the right rear strut assembly to the center of the left rear strut assembly, measured on top

the reason i need this measurement is b/c i plan on adding a rear upper STB in my venge. the mount size and shape is the same in the rear, but i dont know for sure the distance is right. the distance up front is the same, and the distance for the rear sway bar and lower tie bar is the same, so i have a good feeling the distance up top will be the same. if so, this will save me the fab. time of making a rear upper bar, and instead i can just cut a small section of the rear deck to fit an eclipse bar.

thanks SO MUCH to anyone who can help me. if its easier, you could even just measure the distance of one mounting hole on a rear strut tower bar to the corresponding hole on the opposite side of the bar.

thanks!!! i really appreciate any help i can get!

www.groundfloormotorsports.com

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RyaN95i4Mar-26-01 12:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1298, "RE: Need a measurement -- please :)"
In response to Reply # 0

well...have like 6 avenger/sebring people getting this measurement from friends, bosses, etc that have eclipses.

thanks anyways...

www.groundfloormotorsports.com

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1297 Previous topic | Next topic