Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1287
View in linear mode

Subject: "Does anyone have a pic of a rear strut bar installed?????" Previous topic | Next topic
GSsportMar-25-01 04:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
109 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1287, "Does anyone have a pic of a rear strut bar installed?????"

I am going to install mine real soon and want to cut the trim pieces for the bar to go through. Anyone have any pictures of it like that? Thanks, Rob (GSsport)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RyaN95i4Mar-25-01 08:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1288, "RE: Does anyone have a pic of a rear strut bar installed?????"
In response to Reply # 0

on a similar note, i was wondering if anyone had measurements of the eclipse rear upper STB. the length of just the bar, and the length from mount to mount

i plan on making a custom bar for my venge, but from pics the mounts like the same, but im wondering if the length is close enough that it be easier for me to use or modify an eclipse bar

thanks!!!

www.groundfloormotorsports.com

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

John99RSMar-25-01 01:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1289, "RE: Does anyone have a pic of a rear strut bar installed?????"
In response to Reply # 0

You can see mine on my web site under interior. The Tenzo bar seems to have different mounts than other bars and puts it an inch or two lower. I just cut a square section out so I could put the covers over the brackets.

John
AOL IM: John99RS
john99rs@hotmail.com
http://johnseclipse.homestead.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

GSsportMar-25-01 02:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
109 posts,
#1290, "Thanks for the help!"
In response to Reply # 2

I can't wait to get all my parts on.

cyanMar-25-01 02:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#1291, "RE: Thanks for the help!"
In response to Reply # 3

theres one on my site too. i used a 1/2" bit and holed it out a little bigger to accomodate the bar. it fits so glovelike that any small change and i wouldnat have been able to use it. it rests on ym speaker enclosure and presses down a little on it actually and then the hatch cover closes on top of it barely.
http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1287 Previous topic | Next topic