Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4418
View in linear mode

Subject: "wiring cam sensor and crank sensor with new wires" Previous topic | Next topic
jonjon85Mar-23-09 10:44 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2009
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4418, "wiring cam sensor and crank sensor with new wires"

I have a 96 eclipse RS and im trying to run all new wires to the crank shaft position sensor, camshaft sensor, speed sensor(5spd manual) and and all the other things i need to get the motor running. I removed the power steering, ac and heater and all the wires that go with that, the original radiator fan wires and fuses(got slimline fan) and the charcoal canister + wiring and the egr. So my question is can I run a new wire power wire and ground wire to those and does it matter in what order? I know the power wire is a 8v reference wire but im not sure what reference wire means. What gauge wire should I get? What size fuse is used for that 8v wire? I know how to wire up the sensor signal wires for those sensors but im not 100% sure how the power/ground wires are supposed to be hooked up.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4418 Previous topic | Next topic