Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #581
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Ok, here it is...how long does it take???" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Previous topic | Next topic
corsagsboApr-29-05 08:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
390 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#581, "Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
May-09-05 04:39 AM by admin4

I am asking this in reference to those of you who have taken delivery of the MS. I have had a couple on order for nearly 3 months and still await delivery. This post is not to start a flame war, so please keep it on topic! If it starts to go elsewhere I will ask that this be removed immediately. I am clearly looking for an average on how long you may have had to sit in suspense. Lee has done alot to expand the performance envelope for us, I fully appreciate his and the ones contributing to the efforts, yet some still can not take advantage of this set-up.

Originally posted by people who bought a MS
Brian Driggs - November 25th, 2004.
White97RS - March 18th 2005
Joe McClary - Ordered mine on 12/04/04
XtremeRS - 2/19/05 payment sent
Rxr_Eclipse - January 12, 2005
EvuLFleA - Feb 20, 2005
Whoddat1 - Dec 16th, 2004
Ryan_Hes - Dec 24th, 2004
CarbonFiberRST - Late Dec 2004
corsagsbo - Jan 2005
HiOnPSI - Feb 18th, 2005
ready4dis - January 28th, 2005
Eclipse2nr - Late 2004

--------------------------------------
know me as santiago
boosted 420a and ej2o..(my 2liter v8 eaters)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
TeamXtremeRSMay-17-05 07:22 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#804, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 100

Originally posted by dougie2
Check out the second post at this link: http://msefi.com/viewtopic.php?t=8526 .

You know whats even more funny about this, is that Lee sent me a PM from msefi.com about a ignition issue i had posted about over there. I guess he didn't realize my username over there is "md95" hahaa..I replied with where is my MS, and no reply back.

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teamdougie2May-17-05 08:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#806, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 101

Just more proof that he's truely scamming everyone that purchased a MegaSquirt from him. He's posting over at msefi.com and answers his PMs over there but doesn't give a shit about 2gnt.com and the people he has stolen from. You know he's got to be viewing these 2gnt threads as a "guest"... yet he doesn't post.

I'm sure he didn't mean for things to turn out this way, but hell, if it happened to me, I'd drive 10 hours just to use a computer to let everyone know what's up. Also, who cares if he can't call long distance, because he could call any of the people he owes money with "1-800-collect" and they'd answer the phone AND pay for the call.

Get real guys, you're probably never getting your MS or your money.

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

RxR_EclipseMay-17-05 09:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#809, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 102

I agree, he totally fucked us over. Im tempted to post link to this thread all over the place. He won't even TRY to contact any of us that paid already.
Lee if you read this please call me @ 208-290-6272, and YES you can call collect.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

RxR_EclipseMay-17-05 09:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#810, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 103
May-17-05 09:14 AM by RxR_Eclipse

I just replied to that thread too. as well as PM'd him. I think Im going to call the police in his area, mabey they can do something. Does anyone have his address?

Kevin
The old:

The new:

CarbonFiberRSTMay-17-05 09:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#812, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 104
May-17-05 10:02 AM by CarbonFiberRST

I have his home phone 1-814-667-2563 and cell 1-814-251-3609.

EDIT: Got these from another member. I don't know for sure they are correct, I never got an answer. But my friend said he has talked to him with these numbers...

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

RxR_EclipseMay-17-05 11:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#814, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 105

I posted on the MSEFI site warning people of his shady nature and the mod got ahold of me today. Here is what he sent me.

To: rxr_eclipse
Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:54 am
Subject: Mr.Slick
rxr_eclipse,

Thanks for posting the link, we were totally unaware there was an issue. I am going to do a few things:

<*>I am going to move the thread to the general information thread, where it will be more widely seen.

<*>I will give Lee a few days to respond.

<*>If he doesn't respond appropriately during that time, I will move the thread to the 'Products and Services' forum, so that anyone considering a purchase from Mr.Slick will see it, and I will deactivate him at msefi.com; pending the shipment of all outstanding orders.

Feel free to pass this along.

Lance.

Pretty cool of Lance to support us here. Major props to him.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Ready4DisMay-17-05 12:02 PM
Member since Nov 29th 2004
48 posts,
#816, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 106
May-17-05 12:10 PM by Ready4Dis

Heh, he'll probably just stop posting on there as well.

Anyone know what to do to get my money back if I paid through my debit card on paypal over the 45 day return period? I'm thinking about just going with http://www.rs-autosport.com/ since they claim a 2-week ship out, but need to get my $300 back before I can order it.

CarbonFiberRSTMay-17-05 12:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#817, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"

That is cool, keep us updated please.

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-17-05 12:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#818, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"

I just want my OEM 95 ECU back.. I can get a MS somewhere else. The $280 i sent has been gone out of my hands so long, i don't even miss it.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

SilverBullet20gMay-17-05 12:19 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2004
558 posts,
#819, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"

Originally posted by RxR_Eclipse
I posted on the MSEFI site warning people of his shady nature and the mod got ahold of me today. Here is what he sent me. From: lance To: rxr_eclipse Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:54 am Subject: Mr.Slick rxr_eclipse, Thanks for posting the link, we were totally unaware there was an issue. I am going to do a few things: <*>I am going to move the thread to the general information thread, where it will be more widely seen. <*>I will give Lee a few days to respond. <*>If he doesn't respond appropriately during that time, I will move the thread to the 'Products and Services' forum, so that anyone considering a purchase from Mr.Slick will see it, and I will deactivate him at msefi.com; pending the shipment of all outstanding orders. Feel free to pass this along. Lance. Pretty cool of Lance to support us here. Major props to him.

Nice work rxr_eclipse!

Here is the thread from msefi.com if people want to see if he responds over there:

http://www.msefi.com/viewtopic.php?p=52712&sid=bd18635839709f90592c43a4a14af064#52712

(parting out 95 GS)

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #581 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Previous topic | Next topic