Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1998
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hey" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Aug-17-04 05:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1998, "Hey"

I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who went this year. I needed this weekend like nothing else. It was great to have a weekend of good times and fast cars. I had no idea so many people actually wanted to meet me personally (it was wierd having strangers come up and call me by name). This board used to be a big deal to me, but now it's all that and more. You guys really are like family to me and I'll see you bitches next year in Ohio. (I'm bringing ribs and enough boost to make Bill sweat.)

So thank you all.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Hey, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-17-04 05:50 PM, #1
RE: Hey, HybriDSM, Aug-17-04 06:01 PM, #2
RE: Hey, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-17-04 06:05 PM, #3
      RE: Hey, TeamDR1665, Aug-17-04 07:01 PM, #4
           RE: Hey, ashaleenicole, Aug-17-04 07:44 PM, #5
                RE: Hey, SILVERNT, Aug-17-04 07:46 PM, #6
                     RE: Hey, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-17-04 10:28 PM, #7
                          RE: Hey, Diceman19, Aug-18-04 02:10 AM, #8
                               RE: Hey, Teametx, Aug-18-04 03:56 AM, #9
                                    RE: Hey, BuckNutty, Aug-18-04 09:39 AM, #10
RE: Hey, TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-18-04 10:07 AM, #11
RE: Hey, HybriDSM, Aug-18-04 10:12 AM, #12
      RE: Hey, BuckNutty, Aug-18-04 11:08 AM, #13
           RE: Hey, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-18-04 02:59 PM, #14
                RE: Hey, TeamDR1665, Aug-18-04 04:03 PM, #15
                RE: Hey, BuckNutty, Aug-18-04 04:08 PM, #16
                     RE: Hey, Hult250R, Aug-18-04 04:38 PM, #17
                          RE: Hey, BuckNutty, Aug-19-04 09:01 AM, #18
                               RE: Hey, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-19-04 02:25 PM, #19

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-17-04 05:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1999, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 0

Whatever CactusFucker

...anf its PORTFUELER you huge fucking asschoad!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HybriDSMAug-17-04 06:01 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#2004, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 1
Aug-17-04 06:02 PM by HybriDSM

Nice meeting you Brian. Meeting you and alot of other people in person is one of the best parts of the SO, and I cannot wait until next year.

Can't wait to get a ride in your project next year. 12 months and counting everyone. Start getting ready now.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

QC DSM ESiTAug-17-04 06:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#2005, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DarkOne
Whatever CactusFucker ...anf its PORTFUELER you huge fucking asschoad!

LOL I was waiting for Dino to say that. Where did you get PORK Fueler from anyway? Dino and everyone was even writing Portfueler on peoples cars that night that everyone was drinkin. Oh well it's all in good fun. I think we all know that Dino is now CornFucker.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

TeamDR1665Aug-17-04 07:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#2009, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 3

Sorry about the mixup there cornfucker. Won't happen again. Where the hell did that come from anyways?

ashaleenicoleAug-17-04 07:44 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
#2012, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 4

I called him cornfucker because of the stalk of corn in his bed...lmao

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

SILVERNTAug-17-04 07:46 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#2014, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 5

kerneled for his pleasure

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-17-04 10:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#2020, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by SILVERNT
kerneled for his pleasure

I will annihilate you. Play nice kids.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Diceman19Aug-18-04 02:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#2024, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 7

hardy har har. it was great meeting you brian! such a fun time that everyone had.

TeametxAug-18-04 03:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#2029, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 8

It really was a great weekend and it was great to meet you in person Brian. My buddy and I are still planning on coming out there for ~1 week or so sometime soon so we gotta rock out in Pheonix!

And now that more of you guys meet me you know most everything out of my mouth is sarcastic random shit.

BuckNuttyAug-18-04 09:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#2052, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 9

driggs...you are the man IMFO...it was awesome cheelin with you. Everyone at teh shootout was awesome...twas a blast. Sorry for anything i may have done on saturday, i was not quite myself...but i do know that the party got real loud a lil bit after i showed up with all the real booze. Coincidence??

I will mos def be out there next year...me n my friend might actually be moving out there some time soon. We'll see if we can locate some jobs first

TeamMichael_97RSAug-18-04 10:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#2054, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 0

You should have sold your body along the way to pay for gas money and drove Daisey out... Cactus-Fucker!

Poor Dino... he molests one ear of corn and is forever branded.

Another fun year, less video this time around I think.

Exile Racing Technologies: http://www.exileracing.com
So. All that's left, is... everything - Jesse James

HybriDSMAug-18-04 10:12 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#2055, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 11
Aug-18-04 10:15 AM by HybriDSM

Originally posted by Michael_97RS
You should have sold your body along the way to pay for gas money and drove Daisey out... Cactus-Fucker! Poor Dino... he molests one ear of corn and is forever branded. Another fun year, less video this time around I think. Exile Racing Technologies: http://www.exileracing.com So. All that's left, is... everything - Jesse James

Which is almost better. More time spent hanging out and more inside jokes that only those who were there will get. Secret Society time for the SO goers.

Also, of note, the Rochester/Western NY guys are very complimentary of the 2gnt community. The pictures DR1665 took of the Helmet guy is a Buffalo guy who was hanging out on our side with all the NY DSM guys. They quoted some of the pics Brian took on the Kasa and are complimentary of how much fun it was on the secluded side of the BW. It's funny that the only two groups I hang out with in the DSM community happened to sidle up right next to each other on the back side of the BW. Great times were had by all. Mad props to everyone there. You're all beautiful.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

BuckNuttyAug-18-04 11:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#2058, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by HybriDSM
The pictures DR1665 took of the Helmet guy is a Buffalo guy who was hanging out on our side with all the NY DSM guys.

i was wondering who the hell that was...he was awesome

http://forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=39834

next time you talk to him send my props...or something along them lines.

QC DSM ESiTAug-18-04 02:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#2077, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by BuckNutty
Originally posted by HybriDSM The pictures DR1665 took of the Helmet guy is a Buffalo guy who was hanging out on our side with all the NY DSM guys.
i was wondering who the hell that was...he was awesome http://forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=39834 next time you talk to him send my props...or something along them lines.

LOL thats a great photo. Bucknutty it was so loud there cause you kept yelling out SoCO. LOL great times!

98 Dodge Neon R/T

TeamDR1665Aug-18-04 04:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#2086, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 14

It was great time. And now I'm back in Phoenix, alone, and have nothing but massive amounts of boost and work to look forward to. If trying to replace my feelings with car parts isn't going to make me any happier inside, it will sure make Daisy into a monster with a quickness. I have officially decided that, until Sarah decides to come back to me, the only girl in my life is Daisy. I don't need anyone else, nor do I want anyone else. There's plenty of things needing done to Daisy to keep me sort of occupied for the next year.

Let's all do this again soon. Who says we need a national event like the SO to do this? I say we have a national BBQ in Houston. Everyone can crash out at Dino and Thura's places. Maybe KaptainMyke has some spare floorspace too. 30 people. 3 houses. 1 helluva a good time imo. I'm going to get back out to visit some of you guys between now and next summer for sure. This was just too much fun.

BuckNuttyAug-18-04 04:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#2088, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
Bucknutty it was so loud there cause you kept yelling out SoCO. LOL great times!

dood...as i said before...i would like to apologize if anyone was offended by anything i said, or did, on saturday night. These pictures have really helped me peace together the night...i started drinking before i even got to the western...and i had a bit there too

And honestly...i didn't know why i was being called BuckSatan....all i know is dino said it after a shot and then everyone started saying it.

I wasn't teh only loud one....Mike was pretty loud too

Hult250RAug-18-04 04:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#2089, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 16

I wasn't teh only loud one....Mike was pretty loud too

Umm... dood, we were all being Obnoxiously loud imo.

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

BuckNuttyAug-19-04 09:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#2108, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by BuckNutty I wasn't teh only loud one....Mike was pretty loud too

aight...good...i hate being totally obnoxious...by myslef

QC DSM ESiTAug-19-04 02:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#2119, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by BuckNutty I wasn't teh only loud one....Mike was pretty loud too
aight...good...i hate being totally obnoxious...by myslef

Agreed and thats why it was so much fun! BTW I'm watching some of my video of the drinkin Saturday night and Mike was increadibly loud also.

98 Dodge Neon R/T

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1998 Previous topic | Next topic