Go back to previous topic
Forum name2004 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectHey
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=39&topic_id=1998
1998, Hey
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who went this year. I needed this weekend like nothing else. It was great to have a weekend of good times and fast cars. I had no idea so many people actually wanted to meet me personally (it was wierd having strangers come up and call me by name). This board used to be a big deal to me, but now it's all that and more. You guys really are like family to me and I'll see you bitches next year in Ohio. (I'm bringing ribs and enough boost to make Bill sweat.) }(

So thank you all.
1999, RE: Hey
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Whatever CactusFucker :-)

...anf its PORTFUELER you huge fucking asschoad! :D :D :D :thumbsup
2004, RE: Hey
Posted by HybriDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Nice meeting you Brian. Meeting you and alot of other people in person is one of the best parts of the SO, and I cannot wait until next year.

Can't wait to get a ride in your project next year. 12 months and counting everyone. Start getting ready now.
2005, RE: Hey
Posted by QC DSM ESiT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DarkOne
Whatever CactusFucker :-) ...anf its PORTFUELER you huge fucking asschoad! :D :D :D :thumbsup

LOL I was waiting for Dino to say that. Where did you get PORK Fueler from anyway? Dino and everyone was even writing Portfueler on peoples cars that night that everyone was drinkin. Oh well it's all in good fun. I think we all know that Dino is now CornFucker. :P :cheers
2009, RE: Hey
Sorry about the mixup there cornfucker. Won't happen again. Where the hell did that come from anyways?
2012, RE: Hey
Posted by ashaleenicole, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I called him cornfucker because of the stalk of corn in his bed...lmao
2014, RE: Hey
Posted by SILVERNT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
kerneled for his pleasure
2020, RE: Hey
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SILVERNT
kerneled for his pleasure

I will annihilate you. Play nice kids.
2024, RE: Hey
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hardy har har. :-) it was great meeting you brian! such a fun time that everyone had.
2029, RE: Hey
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
It really was a great weekend and it was great to meet you in person Brian. My buddy and I are still planning on coming out there for ~1 week or so sometime soon so we gotta rock out in Pheonix!

And now that more of you guys meet me you know most everything out of my mouth is sarcastic random shit. :7
2052, RE: Hey
Posted by BuckNutty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
driggs...you are the man IMFO...it was awesome cheelin with you. Everyone at teh shootout was awesome...twas a blast. Sorry for anything i may have done on saturday, i was not quite myself...but i do know that the party got real loud a lil bit after i showed up with all the real booze. Coincidence?? :wary

I will mos def be out there next year...me n my friend might actually be moving out there some time soon. We'll see if we can locate some jobs first :shrug
2054, RE: Hey
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You should have sold your body along the way to pay for gas money and drove Daisey out... Cactus-Fucker!

Poor Dino... he molests one ear of corn and is forever branded.

Another fun year, less video this time around I think.

Exile Racing Technologies: http://www.exileracing.com
So. All that's left, is... everything - Jesse James
2055, RE: Hey
Posted by HybriDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Michael_97RS
You should have sold your body along the way to pay for gas money and drove Daisey out... Cactus-Fucker! Poor Dino... he molests one ear of corn and is forever branded. Another fun year, less video this time around I think. Exile Racing Technologies: http://www.exileracing.com So. All that's left, is... everything - Jesse James

Which is almost better. More time spent hanging out and more inside jokes that only those who were there will get. Secret Society time for the SO goers.

Also, of note, the Rochester/Western NY guys are very complimentary of the 2gnt community. The pictures DR1665 took of the Helmet guy is a Buffalo guy who was hanging out on our side with all the NY DSM guys. They quoted some of the pics Brian took on the Kasa and are complimentary of how much fun it was on the secluded side of the BW. It's funny that the only two groups I hang out with in the DSM community happened to sidle up right next to each other on the back side of the BW. Great times were had by all. Mad props to everyone there. You're all beautiful.
2058, RE: Hey
Originally posted by HybriDSM
The pictures DR1665 took of the Helmet guy is a Buffalo guy who was hanging out on our side with all the NY DSM guys.

i was wondering who the hell that was...he was awesome :thumbsup

http://forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=39834

next time you talk to him send my props...or something along them lines.
2077, RE: Hey
Originally posted by BuckNutty
Originally posted by HybriDSM The pictures DR1665 took of the Helmet guy is a Buffalo guy who was hanging out on our side with all the NY DSM guys.
i was wondering who the hell that was...he was awesome :thumbsup http://forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=39834 next time you talk to him send my props...or something along them lines.

LOL thats a great photo. Bucknutty it was so loud there cause you kept yelling out SoCO. LOL great times!
2086, RE: Hey
It was great time. And now I'm back in Phoenix, alone, and have nothing but massive amounts of boost and work to look forward to. If trying to replace my feelings with car parts isn't going to make me any happier inside, it will sure make Daisy into a monster with a quickness. I have officially decided that, until Sarah decides to come back to me, the only girl in my life is Daisy. I don't need anyone else, nor do I want anyone else. There's plenty of things needing done to Daisy to keep me sort of occupied for the next year.

Let's all do this again soon. Who says we need a national event like the SO to do this? I say we have a national BBQ in Houston. Everyone can crash out at Dino and Thura's places. Maybe KaptainMyke has some spare floorspace too. 30 people. 3 houses. 1 helluva a good time imo. I'm going to get back out to visit some of you guys between now and next summer for sure. This was just too much fun.
2088, RE: Hey
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
Bucknutty it was so loud there cause you kept yelling out SoCO. LOL great times!

dood...as i said before...i would like to apologize if anyone was offended by anything i said, or did, on saturday night. These pictures have really helped me peace together the night...i started drinking before i even got to the western...and i had a bit there too :shrug

And honestly...i didn't know why i was being called BuckSatan....all i know is dino said it after a shot and then everyone started saying it.

I wasn't teh only loud one....Mike was pretty loud too :+
2089, RE: Hey
Posted by Hult250R, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I wasn't teh only loud one....Mike was pretty loud too :+

Umm... dood, we were all being Obnoxiously loud imo. :cheers
2108, RE: Hey
Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by BuckNutty I wasn't teh only loud one....Mike was pretty loud too :+

aight...good...i hate being totally obnoxious...by myslef
2119, RE: Hey
Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by BuckNutty I wasn't teh only loud one....Mike was pretty loud too :+
aight...good...i hate being totally obnoxious...by myslef

Agreed and thats why it was so much fun! BTW I'm watching some of my video of the drinkin Saturday night and Mike was increadibly loud also.
I generated this page in 0.0088710784912109 seconds, executing 7 queries.