Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #569
View in linear mode

Subject: "pzp107" Previous topic | Next topic
daes_vengeOct-19-08 11:07 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2006
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#569, "pzp107"

I agreed to purchase stock valves, retainers, lifters, rockers, and springs for $65 shipped. He purposely failed to include the valves in the package and says I'm not getting them because I don't need them. I paid for them so I should get them and how in the hell does he know what I need or don't need. Bad seller. I think I deserve to get what I paid for. I know he is going to come in here and make up a bunch of bullcrap lies like he has on the paypal dispute and through pm's. But I know I'm telling the truth or I wouldn't bother leaving this post for all to see. Don't buy from this guy. He purposely shafted me out of something that I paid for with my hard earned money. So when or if he posts a head for sale on here, keep in mind that the valves in that head are my valves and are considered stolen property as far as i'm concerned.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: pzp107, pzp107, Oct-19-07 08:17 AM, #1
RE: pzp107, powellds, Oct-31-07 06:25 AM, #2
RE: pzp107, daes_venge, Nov-20-07 06:56 PM, #3
RE: pzp107, powellds, Dec-03-07 08:04 AM, #4
      RE: pzp107, pzp107, Dec-16-07 05:54 PM, #6
      RE: pzp107, 1997avengerboy, Dec-18-07 09:04 AM, #7
           RE: pzp107, dsmtuner1, Jan-25-08 08:46 AM, #8
           RE: pzp107, daes_venge, Feb-19-08 04:24 PM, #9
RE: pzp107, pzp107, Dec-16-07 05:50 PM, #5
      RE: pzp107, kballard81, Aug-10-08 04:40 PM, #10
Everyone must read this (pzp107), kballard81, Oct-19-08 11:07 AM, #
Everyone must read this (pzp107), kballard81, Oct-19-08 11:07 AM, #11

pzp107Oct-19-07 08:17 AM
Member since Feb 27th 2006
42 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#571, "RE: pzp107"
In response to Reply # 0

You are ridicoulous. You did not pay for valves which is why you did not get them. You specifically stated you did not want the valves for the valvetrain set I had listed. They are not stolen property. They are mine and I did what I wanted to do with them, end of story. I have a very high positive feedback rating onebay of over 90. I am a good seller, and am honest. You are cheap and want stuff for free bascially. You can bitch wine and moan all day long but you arent getting them and the head is sold already anyway. Even paypal agreed with me and dismissed your case? Why do you think that is. Because you are a liar and at terrible buyer. Buy stuff at the dealership. I am not responding or playing games anymore so bash and write whatever you want. People can choose to buy from me if they want. I will honor the deals I make. If they dont want to then so be it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

powelldsOct-31-07 06:25 AM
Member since Jul 06th 2003
916 posts,
#574, "RE: pzp107"
In response to Reply # 0

^^^Agreed^^^^ He bought a head from me a while back and then decided he couldn't afford it so he wanted his money back 2 weeks after I had shipped it to him. I said no. (duh) Now he is posting on here saying I ripped him off and making up all sorts of BS. DO NOT do business with him, nothing but a hassle. Now I have my name in the bad guys forum. Thanks a lot.

daes_vengeNov-20-07 06:56 PM
252 posts,
#576, "RE: pzp107"
In response to Reply # 2

Obviously several already know that paypal does not always side with the correct person. Why your harping on this, I don't know. If you didn't make up all of the stupid lies on the paypal claim, I might of had a chance. Well, at least my word is out there for people to see what kind of seller you really are. Now if they choose to buy from you and you screw them like you did me, oh well. They were warned.

powelldsDec-03-07 08:04 AM
Member since Jul 06th 2003
916 posts,
#579, "RE: pzp107"
In response to Reply # 3

Aggreed again. Don't buy or sell to pzp107.

pzp107Dec-16-07 05:54 PM
42 posts,
#584, "RE: pzp107"
In response to Reply # 4

I am not harping on anything. You are obviously wrong and you can post whatever you want. I dont care. I sent you what was promised, end of story Powleds tried to shaft me selling me a junk head, which I will be happy to email all pictures and document from the machine shop about its condition. Very willing to do so. You can ask any of the numerous members who I sold items to and purchased items from that I do what I say and am honest. Look at my sold posts of all the items I sold with not a single problem.

1997avengerboyDec-18-07 09:04 AM
Member since Sep 30th 2007
6 posts,
#586, "RE: pzp107"
In response to Reply # 4

i bought a crankshaft off of pzp107, and he said it was in good condition and running, but he had no pics, so i had no idea of knowing. i sent him the money the next day. it went a week and a half before he "got" the money. (i live in clarion pa, he lives in state college pa, a few hours apart) well he says that he doesnt have the crank but his dad will send it out. 3 weeks- a month later, i get the crank. i still had to replace it b/c of all the dings and scratches in it, and it wasnt mic'd correctly. i didnt complain at all, cause i didnt want to deal with him any more.

dsmtuner1Jan-25-08 08:46 AM
Member since Jul 03rd 2006
245 posts,
#590, "RE: pzp107"
In response to Reply # 7

This idiot is a waste of my time, makes promises doesnt deliver. cannot be trusted. - all I have to say you useless piece of crap.

2 sets of injectors is better than 1 =)

daes_vengeFeb-19-08 04:24 PM
252 posts,
#593, "RE: pzp107"
In response to Reply # 7

He said that i'm not getting my valves because I don't need them. He also said that he used them on another project. Now he has two sets of them up for sale, one of which should be mine.

I did need the valves that I paid for. This ass did not include them in my package on purpose and he knew that they were part of the deal we agreed upon.

Here is his most recent fs post. Buyers beware!

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=110134&mesg_id=110134&page=

Originally posted by pzp107
I still have a few things left for sale. ALl prices are OBO plus shipping. catalytic converter: low mileage 42000 miles 45.00 stock downpipe and exhaust manifold with 02 sensor 35.00 each Bare (cleaned and perfectly flat head (degreased and beaded) 200.00 2 stock sets of valves 40.00 each set upper engine gasket set minus head gasket including everything 45.00 full intake manifold with all sensors, injectors, fuel rail, throttle body (can part out if desired) 90 for whole thing pistons, pins and rods all fully assembled with rings (used 42000 miles) 50.00 for all full 3 piece set of apc tail lights 90.00 long front axle 30.00 Pictures can be taken if requested and paypal or money order can be used as payment. You can also pickup if desired in state college pa

pzp107Dec-16-07 05:50 PM
42 posts,
#583, "RE: pzp107"
In response to Reply # 2

You have had your name in the bad guy forumn twice now in addition to my own. You have shafted 2 people before me. If you notice I added to those posts about you and then started one for the specific transaction. You sold a head that was junk to me. The head was supposed to ported and polished. It was not done on the exhaust side at all and the instake side looked like a 5 year old did it. You posted the same pictures of a head you sold months before this, how is that possible if you had already sold the previous one. The retainers and lifters you sent were damaged. The box was oil soaked cause of your poor packaging. The valves you specificed as 1mm oversized were stock valves. The head was milled to its maximum aleady and the head was warped. Making it unusable which is probably why you sold it. The intake thermostate housing port on the head was eaten away at (needed to be cut to fix). the head was filthy when you sent it, nothing like your pictures. The only thing you didnt lie about was the crower valve springs and retainers. Thats it. SO shut the f+++ up. I got my money back through paypal and my credit card company. So who is in the wrong. I have enough money to support my hobby otherwise I wouldnt be doing this. That doesnt mean I want junk for 800+ dollars. Plus Im pretty sure I have a better job then you and better degrees so I dont want to hear it. PS I SOLD CAMS, AXLES, CRANK PULLEY, SPRINGS, RETAINERS, LIFTERS, CLUTCH, PROFEC 2, TIAL WASTEGATE, SUSPENSION, SWAY BARS, CRANK, OIL PAN,RADIATOR, AND SEVERAL OTHER THINGS. NOT A SINGLE COMPLAINT. 105 POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON EBAY FROM JUST BUYING AND SELLING STUFF FOR MY ECLIPSE, AND RECENTLY MY A4 AND S4. IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE AN IDIOT AND NOT BUY FROM ME THATS FINE. tHEY ARE MISSING OUT ON A DEAL AND A GOOD PRICE ON A GOOD PART. BUT I DONT CHEAT OR SCAM ANYONE AND I AM PROUD OF IT.

kballard81Aug-10-08 04:40 PM
Member since Jul 07th 2008
104 posts,
#607, "RE: pzp107"
In response to Reply # 5

I recently turboed my car last week and needed a downpipe. I found someone on here that had one so I paid for it immediately. It has now been 2 weeks and I have not recieved anything from the seller. So out of disperation for a downpipe and not to be carless, I contacted a seller on Craigslist and offered him to trade me his stock downpipe for my 4-1 header. I disputed this item for my money back through paypal. Heres what your 2gnt buddy had to say.

Ohh i see how it is. Your a cheap skate and wanted a downpipe immediately which you didnt state otherwise I would have been even clearer than I was. You made no claim of needing it asap. You did not pay on time as I told you you needed to to have me ship it by that saturday. If you needed it so bad why didnt you send payment by the time I told you so that i could ship it to you? I dont know why you didnt get it yet though. I left for my training. I sold you a part that costs nearly 300 new. I am not going to eat anything. In fact it will cost you more in the long run since you will be out the extra part it will cost you. I did not get back to home to get the tracking number but it will be sent to them. I have another 8 days. Paypal only protects you from the part not being shipped. I can ship it the very last day they ask for the tracking and that would be all they would need. So this is what you get for being an asshole. and I dont care about 2gnt.com. You are stupid if you think that even matters. A new user id is a click away. I gave you options and you again want to be cheap. You can send it back for a refund minus shippings. Or you can ship it at this magical 10 dollar rate you think exists and save yourself some money there. That is the cost of the shipping alone which is a service you chose. I would make nothing. If you wanted a full refund you could have driven up here and bought and picked the part up. Then upon dropping it off again I would have been happy to return your full amt. Dont be an arrogant jerk. Suck it up.

Sincerely, Patrick Pabian

I really hope no one is stupid enough to buy from this guy cause you wont get what you pay for at all.

kballard81Oct-19-08 11:07 AM
104 posts,
#605, "Everyone must read this (pzp107)"

I recently turboed my car last week and needed a downpipe. I found someone on here that had one so I paid for it immediately. It has now been 2 weeks and I have not recieved anything from the seller. So out of disperation for a downpipe and not to be carless, I contacted a seller on Craigslist and offered him to trade me his stock downpipe for my 4-1 header. I disputed this item for my money back through paypal. Heres what your 2gnt buddy had to say.

Ohh i see how it is. Your a cheap skate and wanted a downpipe immediately which you didnt state otherwise I would have been even clearer than I was. You made no claim of needing it asap. You did not pay on time as I told you you needed to to have me ship it by that saturday. If you needed it so bad why didnt you send payment by the time I told you so that i could ship it to you? I dont know why you didnt get it yet though. I left for my training. I sold you a part that costs nearly 300 new. I am not going to eat anything. In fact it will cost you more in the long run since you will be out the extra part it will cost you. I did not get back to home to get the tracking number but it will be sent to them. I have another 8 days. Paypal only protects you from the part not being shipped. I can ship it the very last day they ask for the tracking and that would be all they would need. So this is what you get for being an asshole. and I dont care about 2gnt.com. You are stupid if you think that even matters. A new user id is a click away. I gave you options and you again want to be cheap. You can send it back for a refund minus shippings. Or you can ship it at this magical 10 dollar rate you think exists and save yourself some money there. That is the cost of the shipping alone which is a service you chose. I would make nothing. If you wanted a full refund you could have driven up here and bought and picked the part up. Then upon dropping it off again I would have been happy to return your full amt. Dont be an arrogant jerk. Suck it up.

I really hope no one is stupid enough to buy from this guy cause you wont get what you pay for at all.

kballard81Oct-19-08 11:07 AM
104 posts,
#606, "Everyone must read this (pzp107)"
In response to Reply # 0

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #569 Previous topic | Next topic