Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #471
View in linear mode

Subject: "kasper6188" Previous topic | Next topic
dsmmythSep-18-06 04:32 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#471, "kasper6188"

Guy who wasted my money and time in essence. I tried to buy a door handle off of him.

-Paid him June 30th.
-Nothing's arrived. Filed claim August 20th.
-Nothing's arrived. Escalated claim September 8th.
-Nothing's arrived. Today's September 18th.

August 20

Hey man, did that not still come yet? I'm a little conserned because one other person did not recieve their stuff either. Let me know, I have another parts handle identical to that one. If you did not recieve it yet I will get that one out to you and use a trackable service. Thank you,

Mike

August 26 (when e-mailing him about a tracking number)

Honestly, I just got it off the car this afternoon. I will be mailing it monday, I will have your tracking number. Is there anything else you would want that's small that I can throw in the box for your troubles?

Note: I still never got a tracking number.

So after the claim had escalated, I had to talk to his mom who is as shady as he is.

He said it was sent last week sometime and should be there any day. Let me know if you don't receive it by this Friday and I'll refund your money.

Peg

I'm out of town this week and can't collect the money from him and put it in the bank so I can put it back in paypal. I'll get the money from him on Friday and check with you to see if you've received the item. If not, you'll get your money back.

Peg

Whoa, and I got my money back!

Not really. She never contacted me again.

I also tried contacting him via AIM which always ended up being a 5 minute or less conversation. This is just one of them.

dsmmyth: hey, did you ever get a tracking #
Kasper618: hey dude what' sup
Kasper618: i'm at my girls right now,
dsmmyth: oh
Kasper618: i'll add you
dsmmyth: lol...
dsmmyth: well its still not here
Kasper618: hm...
dsmmyth: just wondering if you had a tracking number
Kasper618: yea, not on me tho
Kasper618: on the desk
dsmmyth: k
dsmmyth: pm it to me when you can
Kasper618: i'm on all the time, i might be out picking up a block tomorrow, i spuna rod bearing
Kasper618: ok man for sure
dsmmyth: hopefully it gets there in the next two days
Kasper618: yeah man
dsmmyth: or ill have no choice but to let paypal take care of it
Kasper618: or i'll just shoot u ur money back
dsmmyth: well
dsmmyth: did you send it at all
Kasper618: yea
dsmmyth: when exactly
Kasper618: i'm not sure on the day
Kasper618: shoot man,i gotta run
dsmmyth: riight
dsmmyth: k
dsmmyth: later
Kasper618: later dude

Overall, a horrible experience. I got nothing back from the claim and I doubt I'll ever get anything back from him or his mom. Good thing I only sent $40, but still a fortune for any college student.

What sucks is, my money he stole from me is probably funding his new longblock he's putting into his GS-T.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dsmmythSep-27-06 02:08 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#478, "RE: kasper6188"
In response to Reply # 0

Update: I got my money back but still never received the item.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

deanough95gsNov-29-06 05:44 AM
Member since Sep 05th 2006
33 posts,
#494, "RE: kasper6188"
In response to Reply # 0

Mike is a great guy. He sold me a bunch of parts and has done a lot of work on my car on his own time for unbeatable prices. i disagree with him being on the bad guys list.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #471 Previous topic | Next topic