Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #469
View in linear mode

Subject: "Powellds" Previous topic | Next topic
SlushboxOct-19-08 11:07 AM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
73 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#469, "Powellds"

It's been about a month now and no: tracking number, parts, or any replies since Monday. Do not buy from Jeff, unless you want to loose your money. Good thing I went through Paypal. Stealing anything over $500.00 in Ohio is grand theft, a FELONY, that is on my side!

AEM cam gears, .030 over, .020 milled head, Unorthodox UDP, port match intake/head, polished exhaust manifold, e-bay CAI, Magnaflow muffler

1995 GS A/T: Crushed, what started it all
1999 RS M/T: Back to stock
Mazdaspeed6: sold and quazi missed
1999 Eclipse GSX: HX35, waiting for Shep STG3

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Powellds, powellds, Oct-09-06 03:51 PM, #1
RE: Powellds, Slushbox, Nov-30-06 03:38 PM, #2
RE: Powellds, pzp107, Oct-15-07 09:10 PM, #3
RE: Powellds, powellds, Oct-31-07 06:11 AM, #4
      RE: Powellds, pzp107, Dec-16-07 05:58 PM, #5
           RE: Powellds, TeamDR1665, Feb-26-08 10:14 AM, #6
Bad Guy powellds, susafuss, Oct-19-08 11:07 AM, #
RE: Bad Guy powellds, powellds, Oct-19-08 11:07 AM, #
RE: Bad Guy powellds, susafuss, Oct-19-08 11:07 AM, #
powellds, pzp107, Oct-19-08 11:07 AM, #
RE: powellds, powellds, Oct-19-08 11:07 AM, #
      RE: powellds, TeamDR1665, Oct-19-08 11:07 AM, #7

powelldsOct-09-06 03:51 PM
Member since Jul 06th 2003
916 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#480, "RE: Powellds"
In response to Reply # 0

What the hell is this in here for????? He got everything he paid for. I can't believe this.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SlushboxNov-30-06 03:38 PM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
73 posts,
#495, "RE: Powellds"
In response to Reply # 1

You are right, I did get my money back from you. Sucks it took about a month to get my money back, even though I would rather had the parts. Still have the paypal notification of the dispute and resolution.

AEM cam gears, .030 over, .020 milled head, Unorthodox UDP, port match intake/head, polished exhaust manifold, e-bay CAI, Magnaflow muffler

1995 GS A/T: Crushed, what started it all
1999 RS M/T: Back to stock
Mazdaspeed6: sold and quazi missed
1999 Eclipse GSX: HX35, waiting for Shep STG3

pzp107Oct-15-07 09:10 PM
Member since Feb 27th 2006
42 posts,
#570, "RE: Powellds"
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah I know how you feel. He sold me a head for 860 that was absolute junk. It was cut to the maximum thickness allowed withouy a steal spacer and was warped (why he wanted to get rid of it), he promised 1mm rev oversized valves and none were included just stock valves, there was red overspray on the head. He shipped it like an idiot and the box was soaked through with oil and a carbon mess. The intake ports needed to be milled because of erosion on the water jacket. He promised a port and polished head and it wasnt even touched on the exhaust or combustion chambers and done like a child on the intake side. Lifters and rockers were damaged. Didnt even care, said he didnt notice that when he had it. HA what a crock. The damn valve seats were even messed up. He is a liar, con and cheat. DO NOT BUY buyer beware.

powelldsOct-31-07 06:11 AM
916 posts,
#573, "RE: Powellds"
In response to Reply # 3

WTF? Whatever man, I guess that's what I get for selling something for half of what I paid for it. You are the reason there are problems on forums. I only accept Paypal for those reasons alone. If what you say is true and you can prove it, then why didn't paypal choose in favor of you? If you were unhappy with the parts, you could have easily chosen to sell them for even more than what you paid. Don't post things that are not true becuase you have a money problem and need it back. Total BS. I have never ripped anyone off. And if for any reason there was a problem, I always refunded ther money.

pzp107Dec-16-07 05:58 PM
42 posts,
#585, "RE: Powellds"
In response to Reply # 4

They did side with me. I have no money problems. Im pretty sure I have a better job andm ore useful degrees than you do. Not to mention a nicer car. You sold something for half price because it was absolute junk. Otherwise you would have been able to sell it for the 1200 + you wanted for it over the 6 month period it was posted. I will be happy to show you a copy of my credit card statement showing I won the claim with a full 860 dollar refund. SO kiss my ass. ANyone who would like to see this copy pm me and I will email it to you provided you give me an email address.

TeamDR1665Feb-26-08 10:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#596, "RE: Powellds"
In response to Reply # 5

You two take it off the board - NOW. Next post about either of you BY either of you will result in an instant 30 day vacation from the site. The Site Team is sick of finding that more than half of the queued posts on this entire site are the two of you engaged in a stupid flame war. It will not be tolerated any further.

This is the only warning.

susafussOct-19-08 11:07 AM
Member since Feb 24th 2005
200 posts,
#472, "Bad Guy powellds"

I have purchased a Zeitronix WB02 over 20 days ago and i am still waiting on it. He is also very slow to answer any; that is if he answers and pms. He as used excuses that the package must have been returned and he has never given me a tracking number to the package

powelldsOct-19-08 11:07 AM
916 posts,
#481, "RE: Bad Guy powellds"

You got your tracking number and the package with everything you paid for. Why am I in the bad guys forum???

susafussOct-19-08 11:07 AM
Member since Feb 24th 2005
200 posts,
#482, "RE: Bad Guy powellds"

I never posted in here for an update. The problem was resolved, i got what i paid for although business was slow.

pzp107Oct-19-08 11:07 AM
42 posts,
#565, "powellds"

Terrible seller, huge scam artist. Sold me a full "race head" ported and polished by a professional what a crock. Looks like a little kid did the porting. The exhaust side was completelt untouched. Said there were 1mm oversized valves, they were stock size. Head surface was scratched, and entire head had carbon build up swim around during shipping cause of the stupid way he packaged. Lashers and rockers were damaged also. Box was soaked in oil. He is a liar and a cheat and do not buy from him. When brought to his attention, he stated he would not do anything and that I should sell it to get my money back. Did a chargeback and will probably get my money back in the next few days. Took more than a month to ship it out cause he forgot he had a wedding when he promised to ship the item out.

powelldsOct-19-08 11:07 AM
916 posts,
#588, "RE: powellds"

????? Okay, I've been a member of this forum for a while and have never ripped anyone off. pzp107 emailed me after he paid for it and wanted to return it because he changed his mind and really needed his money back. I told him I would not do a refund and that he could sell it for more than what he bought it from me for since I sold it for dirt cheap. After that, he emailed me back saying untrue things about the cylinder head and opened a dipute with Paypal. Obviously I sent the messages he had previously sent me to them and they ruled in my favor. So, he bought a race cylinder head from me for dirt cheap, then he spent all of his money and wanted me take the head back after he had it for a while and when I wouldn't he made a bunch of stuff up because he was pissed. Look at what the other people who have done business with him are saying. If for any reason there was a problem with anything I have ever sold to anyone, I refunded there money. I have never ripped anyone off. The only thing I could be guilty of is not checking my email all of the time.

TeamDR1665Oct-19-08 11:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#595, "RE: powellds"
In response to Reply # 0

You two take it off the board - NOW. Next post about either of you BY either of you will result in an instant 30 day vacation from the site. The Site Team is sick of finding that more than half of the queued posts on this entire site are the two of you engaged in a stupid flame war. It will not be tolerated any further.

This is the only warning.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #469 Previous topic | Next topic