Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #286
View in linear mode

Subject: "J Woodley" Previous topic | Next topic
undisputedFeb-27-05 08:27 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2004
157 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#286, "J Woodley"

Sent out a payment over 2 months ago for a short shifter. Sent to him on numerous occasions questionsconcerning shipment info. He won't respond when I try and contact him on AIM, private messages, and email. At first I thought it was a good deal but it was a big mistake. Just had to rant.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gs 10th anniversary OZ edition
aem v2 CAI|Toyo Proxes FZ4|ADR Silver Sukodo wheels|Tsudo muffler|Tein S-Tech Springs|B&M short shifter
Cardomain page*new pics soon*
STILL SLOW

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: J Woodley, Blizare, Mar-07-05 02:27 PM, #1
RE: J Woodley, LittleB10, Mar-31-05 08:42 AM, #2
RE: J Woodley, richlo65, Apr-04-05 01:54 PM, #3
RE: J Woodley, madhatter210, Apr-15-05 10:29 AM, #4
      RE: J Woodley.......no problem at all!, madhatter210, Apr-19-05 03:45 PM, #5
RE: J Woodley, LittleB10, Apr-25-05 01:35 PM, #6
      RE: J Woodley, undisputed, Apr-28-05 04:30 PM, #7
           RE: J Woodley, madhatter210, May-07-05 06:39 PM, #8
                RE: J Woodley, undisputed, May-19-05 10:41 AM, #9
                     RE: J Woodley, Aggression, Sep-01-05 02:06 AM, #10
                     RE: J Woodley, JWoodley, Sep-11-05 05:35 PM, #12
                          RE: J Woodley, Aggression, Oct-15-05 11:53 AM, #15
                     RE: J Woodley, hunntyr, Sep-01-05 02:26 AM, #11
                          RE: J Woodley, ConceptIllusions, Sep-18-05 11:40 AM, #13
                          RE: J Woodley, Chris97RS, Oct-28-05 08:23 AM, #16
                          RE: J Woodley, silverarrow, Sep-21-05 10:30 AM, #14

BlizareMar-07-05 02:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#293, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 0

I waited FOREVER + an extra couple of weeks for my groundwire kit

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LittleB10Mar-31-05 08:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
92 posts,
#303, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 0

I sent him money for some clear taillights and I have not received them or my money back. It has been going on a week. I hate when I get burned!!! Thanks for the space to rant!

Joe

Later
Joe

'98 RS 5 speed
-MSD Wires, MSD Ignition Coil, Denso Iridium Plugs, Greddy Evo, CAI, 17"ADR GT Sport (white), Megan FU & RU Strut bars...pics soon!!!

richlo65Apr-04-05 01:54 PM
Member since Apr 04th 2004
83 posts,
#306, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 2

i paid him for an A/F guage. about 3-4 weeks ago, im pissed. i paid through paypal, how can i get my money back?

70mm mustang TB
2 fuel rails (8-injectors)...in hand but not yet installed.
funtional chrome vette sidepipes (true dual exhaust)
75 shot nitrous
4000 watt stereo
and bunch of minor mods on her now.

madhatter210Apr-15-05 10:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#308, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 3

Anybody heard from him yet? It will be interesting to say the least for him if he doesn't come through. I've bought from him before and never had a problem.........but hey people can change ...lets hope this isn't the case and he just busy with baseball and shit.

I'm waiting also.................

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

madhatter210Apr-19-05 03:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#311, "RE: J Woodley.......no problem at all!"
In response to Reply # 4

Mods please post this for me.Jwoodly just has been very very busy. I knew he would come through.

2gnt T-shirts&swag

LittleB10Apr-25-05 01:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
92 posts,
#314, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 2

I have finally received my clear tails, it took more time than I thought but I understood his situation with the car and baseball. Thanks J Woodley! They look great on my car!

Joe

Later
Joe

'98 RS 5 speed
-MSD Wires, MSD Ignition Coil, Denso Iridium Plugs, Greddy Evo, CAI, 17"ADR GT Sport (white), Megan FU & RU Strut bars...pics soon!!!

undisputedApr-28-05 04:30 PM
157 posts,
#317, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 6

I just would like to add that I STILL have not received any information on shipping, info on getting my money back, or not even an apology! I recently sent out a pm to him last week and still no answer. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! Its coming up on 4 months, I think I could have gotten one shipped from a remote village in a third world country quicker. very unprofessional.

aem v2 CAI|Toyo Proxes FZ4|ADR Silver Sukodo wheels|Tsudo muffler|Tein S-Tech Springs|B&M short shifter
STILL SLOW

madhatter210May-07-05 06:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#325, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by undisputed
I just would like to add that I STILL have not received any information on shipping, info on getting my money back, or not even an apology! I recently sent out a pm to him last week and still no answer. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! Its coming up on 4 months, I think I could have gotten one shipped from a remote village in a third world country quicker. very unprofessional.
Well even after waiting quite awhile for my gauge that was hacked and really unusable without having to modify the housing to hold it in the pod. He comes back two weeks later and is saying I never paid him for the gauge. Paypal is great for keeping records is all I have to say. He is really not a very timely shipper and is overpriced for the quality in which he is selling

2gnt T-shirts&swag

undisputedMay-19-05 10:41 AM
157 posts,
#334, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 8

yea I got screwed cause I used a money order =( so damn pissed I could have bought a B&M short shifter locally for $30 in great shape but I was waiting for his a## and ended up missing the deal

STILL SLOW

AggressionSep-01-05 02:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#371, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 9

Ok well, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him over a week to respond to 2 different emails I sent him about ripping me off on the purchase of door panels I just bought from him.

So anyways when it all started I asked him about the condition of the panels since I enter my car in shows and he said there is nothing wrong with them and sent to pics from a distance that I couldn't tell that their was anything wrong with them. So I proceed with buying them, and I get them and they are cracked everywhere from the front to the back where the tabs are busted off...broken and even a screw was driven through the plastic near the power switches screwed up from the bottom. I am going to post pics of the MANY cracks and damages.

Be very weary before buying from this man!!!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

JWoodleySep-11-05 05:35 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#378, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by Aggression
Ok well, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him over a week to respond to 2 different emails I sent him about ripping me off on the purchase of door panels I just bought from him. So anyways when it all started I asked him about the condition of the panels since I enter my car in shows and he said there is nothing wrong with them and sent to pics from a distance that I couldn't tell that their was anything wrong with them. So I proceed with buying them, and I get them and they are cracked everywhere from the front to the back where the tabs are busted off...broken and even a screw was driven through the plastic near the power switches screwed up from the bottom. I am going to post pics of the MANY cracks and damages. Be very weary before buying from this man!!!

Whatever. You said you wanted the doorskins, which I took as the leather portion. Undoubtedly I'm sure you can replace the plastic portions. There are no rips, tairs, or stains AS I STATED IM MANY EMAILS AND/OR PMs.

Originally posted by hunntyr
I got screwed by him. Paid $120 for a head that I knew had bent valves so that was ok because they were going to be replaced, however he sent over the head with no cams, cam caps, lifters, etc. When I asked him about it this is how the conversation went hunntyr2002: joe ACID23RAIN: hey man hunntyr2002: Got a question for you hunntyr2002: Do you still that the Cam Caps for the head you sold me ACID23RAIN: nope. you can re-use the ones from your head hunntyr2002: I dont have an extra one to part out. Do you have any idea where I may be able to get some?? ACID23RAIN: you got the head from me and you should have one on ur car, right? hunntyr2002: Right however I am building a separate motor to go into another car thats all ACID23RAIN: there are a few people with bare heads on 2gnt ACID23RAIN: or heads for sale hunntyr2002: Yeah but without the cam caps the head you sold me is no good. The shop I took it too says they are head specific and others also that I have faith in say the same ACID23RAIN: well, i used the caps off that head on the new head i got ACID23RAIN: and ive put 1500 miles on the car hunntyr2002: Really??? ACID23RAIN: yep ACID23RAIN: they told me that too ACID23RAIN: i was like we'll the heads are all cast in the same place hunntyr2002: Hmm....I guess I am screwed then huh ACID23RAIN: nope, get some cam caps ACID23RAIN signed on at 4:25:20 PM.

Use the cam caps from the head you already have. You willingly paid for a BARE HEAD. I dont know of too many BARE HEADS that come with anything else. And yes, I have the cam caps in my head because I bought a BARE HEAD from sitinlo and guess what? It was BARE so I had to use them.

AggressionOct-15-05 11:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#385, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by JWoodley
Originally posted by Aggression Ok well, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him over a week to respond to 2 different emails I sent him about ripping me off on the purchase of door panels I just bought from him. So anyways when it all started I asked him about the condition of the panels since I enter my car in shows and he said there is nothing wrong with them and sent to pics from a distance that I couldn't tell that their was anything wrong with them. So I proceed with buying them, and I get them and they are cracked everywhere from the front to the back where the tabs are busted off...broken and even a screw was driven through the plastic near the power switches screwed up from the bottom. I am going to post pics of the MANY cracks and damages. Be very weary before buying from this man!!!
Whatever. You said you wanted the doorskins, which I took as the leather portion. Undoubtedly I'm sure you can replace the plastic portions. There are no rips, tairs, or stains AS I STATED IM MANY EMAILS AND/OR PMs.

I actually feel sorry for you. You rip people off all the time and can still hold you head up and live your life like everything is ok. Do you even realize how sad and pathetic you are? I mean do you even understand? Good god...

I can post all the emails and PM's that went back and forth between us...and you might want to go back and re-read some of them before you go making a post as you did above, but I don't put it past you, because if your stupid enough to rip someone off why not lie about it too! I mean your whole thread here of many different people posting that you ripped them off must be a hoax right?

Do you even have a conscience?...I don't see how you could!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

hunntyrSep-01-05 02:26 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2003
911 posts,
#372, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 9

I got screwed by him. Paid $120 for a head that I knew had bent valves so that was ok because they were going to be replaced, however he sent over the head with no cams, cam caps, lifters, etc. When I asked him about it this is how the conversation went

hunntyr2002: joe
ACID23RAIN: hey man
hunntyr2002: Got a question for you
hunntyr2002: Do you still that the Cam Caps for the head you sold me
ACID23RAIN: nope. you can re-use the ones from your head
hunntyr2002: I dont have an extra one to part out. Do you have any idea where I may be able to get some??
ACID23RAIN: you got the head from me and you should have one on ur car, right?
hunntyr2002: Right however I am building a separate motor to go into another car thats all
ACID23RAIN: there are a few people with bare heads on 2gnt
ACID23RAIN: or heads for sale
hunntyr2002: Yeah but without the cam caps the head you sold me is no good. The shop I took it too says they are head specific and others also that I have faith in say the same
ACID23RAIN: well, i used the caps off that head on the new head i got
ACID23RAIN: and ive put 1500 miles on the car
hunntyr2002: Really???
ACID23RAIN: yep
ACID23RAIN: they told me that too
ACID23RAIN: i was like we'll the heads are all cast in the same place
hunntyr2002: Hmm....I guess I am screwed then huh
ACID23RAIN: nope, get some cam caps
ACID23RAIN signed on at 4:25:20 PM.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hunntyr

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

ConceptIllusionsSep-18-05 11:40 AM
Member since Sep 05th 2003
188 posts,
#381, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 11

We purchased a tranny from him in middle of august.. never arrived yet and its 18 of sept.. havent heard from him since.. if anyone is still waiting on parts that havent arrived pm us.. were going for a drive to find our tranny

www.cimotorsports.net

Chris97RSOct-28-05 08:23 AM
Member since Jul 21st 2005
229 posts,
#390, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 13

Paid him 2nd week in august for carpet and some rubber trim pieces and still havent received even an email. i email him about it every week or two, and get no responce.

I wish i would have seen this thread before i decided to purchase from him

DSM= Doesn't Start Monthly

silverarrowSep-21-05 10:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
178 posts,
#382, "RE: J Woodley"
In response to Reply # 11

I ordered a coolant reservoir from him a month ago and I paid a good price for it, because I was asking that it be shipped immediately. I got it today ( a month later) and it is unusable in its current condition because it must be cleaned thoroughly before use. He said the delay was because UPS wouldn't ship to my address, but UPS has sent me 2 packages WITHIN the time I was waiting for his delivery. Overall a bad experience. I won't give someone a negative rating if they send what they promised, which he did, but I am uber-unhappy with the whole situation. If you have extenuating circumstances, you may be forgiven for being late but you better make sure what you ship is clean!! I would order from him again only if he was letting something go cheap. He's certainly not a thief, but he seems to be slipping in quality.

Proud owner of a '95. Johnny Tran says the '95 VTEC just kicked in, yo.

RICE: AEM Short Ram, CI 55mm Throttle Body, GS-T Muffler, Self-Made Ground Wire Kit, Caulk, Duct Tape,
and "Stage 1 Weight Reduction" aka screws and bolts always left over from working on car.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #286 Previous topic | Next topic