Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #246
View in linear mode

Subject: "www.exileracing.com" Previous topic | Next topic
er0ckzNov-13-04 07:48 AM
Member since Mar 28th 2004
431 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#246, "www.exileracing.com"

I purchase a complete RC slotted/dimpled rotors from there. It's been 3 weeks now and I havent recieved it yet. I've purchase other stuff after that and I recieved them first. I'm not trying to say they ripping me off but the communication really sucks. I've replied to their first email and I asked for a tracking number and I haven't got anything back. I tried to look for a contact number but all I could do is email them.

I need this part fast because my car has been sitting for weeks now with no rotors or brake pads. I've been bothering my pops to barrow his truck all the time and I dont want to do that.

If anyone know someone that works there, or know a contact number, please help me out. Thanks

-engz

HRC S16G. FMIC. 8.5:1 JE PISTONS. CROWER RODS.

engz
www.cnnmotorsports.com | http://www.cardomain.com/id/el2ocz33

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

optikalMar-04-05 01:03 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#287, "RE: www.exileracing.com"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm in the same boat with exileracing.com

I ordered a lot from them and got everything but my new cat, which says on the site it takes about a week, well it's been a month and i still haven't gotten it and they won't return my e-mails.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ChamukoMar-07-05 06:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#289, "RE: www.exileracing.com"
In response to Reply # 1

Their e-mail system seems to filter out replies from my account as well, Just try and e-mail them directly from the link on their site. Thet has always gotten me a reply and they answer your questions.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

TeamMichael_97RSMar-15-05 03:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#299, "RE: www.exileracing.com"
In response to Reply # 1

We drop ship out of Race Concepts. We just found out at the end of last week that our Race Concepts orders were not shipping. The owner, Ben's wife went into labor and had a baby. Things weren't getting shipped in his absense it looks like. We are currently going through getting cauight up with all our orders.

We ran out of cat cores, and had them on order. We just received them and will be filling the couple of back orders. I thought we had responded to the status on the cat before.

All of our contact information is up on our website. Phone number, e-mail addresses, etc.

Exile Racing Technologies
http://www.exileracing.com
Go that way, really fast, if something gets in your way... turn.

optikalMar-20-05 12:03 PM
1062 posts,
#300, "RE: www.exileracing.com"
In response to Reply # 3

I got one response out of 4 e-mails total I sent, and it did not say anything about a problem with the catalytic converters, as a matter of fact it said that the parts I had ordered should have been here already and that the situation would be checked on. I haven't recieved a response on what the situation is. I am not expecting one either, considering its been 6 days since I replied and my last e-mail wasn't answered until 7 days later.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007

optikalJul-03-05 06:28 PM
1062 posts,
#353, "RE: www.exileracing.com"
In response to Reply # 4

i finally got the cat awhile ago.

never got my shirt

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #246 Previous topic | Next topic