Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #582
View in linear mode

Subject: "extreme97nt (Paul)" Previous topic | Next topic
Initial DSMSep-17-04 01:47 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#582, "extreme97nt (Paul)"

Sold me his DXD clutch with throw out bearing and shipped it out via UPS, and arrived 2 days later on schedule no problems. Also offered to help install it too and helped me with my car when it broke down via his AAA card and reinstalling ac/ps belts. good guy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: extreme97nt (Paul), Dan Zeller, Mar-14-05 01:32 PM, #1
RE: extreme97nt (Paul), Moderatormicyek, Apr-04-05 09:23 AM, #2
      RE: extreme97nt (Paul), madhatter210, Apr-12-05 07:39 AM, #3
           RE: extreme97nt (Paul), totaleclipse_05, Jun-25-05 08:34 AM, #4
                RE: extreme97nt (Paul), R34Eclipse, Nov-23-05 02:05 PM, #5
                     RE: extreme97nt (Paul), Malenko, Nov-26-05 09:44 PM, #6
                          RE: extreme97nt (Paul), mike_d, Dec-16-05 11:46 AM, #7

Dan ZellerMar-14-05 01:32 PM
Member since May 30th 2003
190 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#725, "RE: extreme97nt (Paul)"
In response to Reply # 0

Have to agree, great guy to deal with shipped ASAP with a tracking number, would definately deal with again.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratormicyekApr-04-05 09:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#742, "RE: extreme97nt (Paul)"
In response to Reply # 1

love da clutch man!

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

madhatter210Apr-12-05 07:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#754, "RE: extreme97nt (Paul)"
In response to Reply # 2

Paul kicks ass, shipped like lightning and great headlights to boot. Thanks man.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

totaleclipse_05Jun-25-05 08:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#813, "RE: extreme97nt (Paul)"
In response to Reply # 3

i agree, shipping was more than lighting. i didnt expect it to come so fast. great guy to deal with, highly recommend. thanks paul!

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

R34EclipseNov-23-05 02:05 PM
Member since Oct 01st 2005
706 posts,
#895, "RE: extreme97nt (Paul)"
In response to Reply # 4

i agree good deal, radiator hoses look brand new, just like he said, shipping was fairly quick, well packaged. Had a blast cleaning the peanuts out of the hoses haha. Good guy, def.
-----------------------------------
97 RS-T, STAR Stage 2, HAHN FMIC, Decah Lambo Doors, 19" Axis Hiros, Built 420a
-----------------------------------

MalenkoNov-26-05 09:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#897, "RE: extreme97nt (Paul)"
In response to Reply # 5

paul is the r0x0rz lol

got ym stage II kit off of him in may just forgot to put up a good guy post. Amazing car and the first 2.4 transplant I got to see in person.

mike_dDec-16-05 11:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
718 posts,
#906, "RE: extreme97nt (Paul)"
In response to Reply # 6
Dec-16-05 11:46 AM by mike_d

Bump for a good seller.

Bought a fuel pressure gauge off him. Price was good and shipping was super fast. Thanks

95 Talon ESi-T

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #582 Previous topic | Next topic