Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1606
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sorry_i_Win" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuJun-22-12 04:39 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1606, "Sorry_i_Win"

Bought Front mount inserts from him on 16th of June they came in this week.
They came with metal shimes for each iside which is great.
I'm concern on how well they'll hold up because they look pretty worn with alot miles on them. It looks abit different from the picture posted in ad. I'll post up pic of them in a few at a store at the moment, using my phone.

Overall, good seller.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dalesmitsuJun-22-12 10:32 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1607, "RE: Sorry_i_Win"
In response to Reply # 0

They both look like this.

Not exactly new condition.

If its normal for corner tabs to wear out, than I'm happy.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

xON3MERCxJun-28-12 03:54 PM
Member since May 18th 2012
1 posts,
#1608, "RE: Sorry_i_Win"
In response to Reply # 1

Great guy to deal with. Answered all my questions fast and shipped even faster. Thanks again!!!

Sorry_i_WinJul-13-12 05:40 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#1609, "RE: Sorry_i_Win"
In response to Reply # 2

Glad to help out.

As for the motor mount inserts, I don't think the wear is anything to be concerned about. I didn't even think about that until I read your post. I bought them used. They looked just like that when I first installed them. Took care of most of my wheel hop, but I only put about 1000 miles on them before I filled my mounts. They've just been sitting around collecting dust ever since.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1606 Previous topic | Next topic