Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1584
View in linear mode

Subject: "Miller import parts" First topic | Next topic
junkyarddsmFeb-21-12 07:41 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2010
75 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1584, "Miller import parts"

I have bought a lot of parts from miller and just great prices and fast shipping. I always call them when I'm in need of any part.

Finish? What is this "finish" you speak of sir? Dsm's are never complete just temporarily put together.

97 eclipse gone but never forgotten Ill miss you money pit.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

eklipzJan-23-13 06:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
132 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1624, "RE: Miller import parts"
In response to Reply # 0

Great guy to deal with. Excellent parts and service! Truly an asset to the 2gnt community. Thanks man!

95 Eclipse GS || Custom 9.6:1 JE Pistons || Eagle H-Beam Rods || MLS Headgasket || SBI Lifters || SBI adjusters || Fidanza Cam Gears || AFX Underdrive Pulley || Melling Oil Pump || 97 Front end Conversion || GTR Wing || MSD Ignition || Accel wires|| AEM Cold Air Intake || P&P intake manifold ||P&P Intake Ports || Jeep TB Mod || EGR Block off plates || NGK Plugs || Front/Rear/Lower Strut bars || VIS coilovers || Clear corners ||custom headliner || in dash LCD screen || PS2 || Eclipse CD player|| 18" Racing Hart C4 || B&M Transcooler || Final Drive Gears || Shift Kit || Energy Suspension Motor Mounts || Torque Converter Kill Switch || Solid front mount ||

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fallen4ng31Feb-10-14 10:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#1634, "RE: Miller import parts"
In response to Reply # 0

I never thought to give Steven some good feedback. I've done quite a bit of business with him on small stuff. Personally, I've never used his site or anything like that, I've always contacted him directly. He always returns my correspondence quickly, and 99% of the time has exactly what I need on hand. He always ships quickly, and I've had zero issues.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

95eclipseagleMay-13-14 05:26 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
1 posts,
#1638, "RE: Miller import parts"
In response to Reply # 2

Miller is the man, plus the prices are great, shipping is fast, we need people like him around! Props to Steve!

95 eclipse rs
You're not doing it right if you're not bleeding!

ezJun-24-14 08:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#1639, "RE: Miller import parts"
In response to Reply # 3

Go with miller before looking anywhere else. Great customer service!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1584First topic | Next topic