Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1572
View in linear mode

Subject: "JunkyardDsm" Previous topic | Next topic
FotowntalonDec-13-11 04:46 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1572, "JunkyardDsm"

Bought some Sony speakers. Were priced well, sent quickly, communicated promptly. No complaints.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

VendorRed90SevDec-13-11 04:47 PM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1573, "RE: JunkyardDsm"
In response to Reply # 0

Great experience! Fast shipping! Def would buy from again.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FotowntalonFeb-13-12 12:12 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#1580, "RE: JunkyardDsm"
In response to Reply # 1

Bought the non cruise throttle cable off him. Good seller, even gave me a partial refund (non requested refund) because shipping was 2 days slow. Will do business with again.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

bluespunkAug-31-12 08:31 AM
Member since Apr 08th 2008
98 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1611, "RE: JunkyardDsm"
In response to Reply # 2

Bought his Haynes manual from him. Fair price, really quick shipping, and great guy. I would definitely buy from him again.

My build: verttuner.com (hosted on my blog)

eclipse420agsSep-24-12 08:39 AM
Member since Apr 23rd 2012
99 posts,
#1617, "RE: JunkyardDsm"
In response to Reply # 3

Fast shipping, unbeatable price, would buy from again.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1572 Previous topic | Next topic