Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1291
View in linear mode

Subject: "tim96rs" Previous topic | Next topic
chris712vtMay-02-08 05:28 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2006
97 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1291, "tim96rs"

I just got stock DSM 450cc injectors from Tim. He was very responsive, easy to contact, and gave me a very fair price. The entire buying and shipping process took only few days too which was great.

They came very well packaged, individually bagged with caps. And they look practically brand new! He also included new o-rings and a resistor box for no extra charge.

Great guy!

Chris
95 Talon Esi Turbo

I contributed to the Wiki!
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Full_Talon_to_Eclipse_Conversion

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DanKidMay-12-08 09:47 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1297, "RE: tim96rs"
In response to Reply # 0

Great seller. He gave me a heck of a deal on an sfmu and had the tracking numbers in my inbox the very next day after payment was sent. I wish all the sellers on here were as prompt and professional.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1291 Previous topic | Next topic