Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1263
View in linear mode

Subject: "Slammed420A" Previous topic | Next topic
Crab1092Feb-15-08 02:15 PM
Member since Sep 19th 2005
43 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1263, "Slammed420A"

Great person to deal with. My stuff arrived when he said it would and was exactly what i paid for. No tricks or anything crazy.

Would buy from again!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

2GeclipseRSFeb-18-08 04:47 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1265, "RE: Slammed420A"
In response to Reply # 0

Really good seller. I'd buy from him again.

Got what he said he was shipping and it didn't dirty my hands when i pulled it out of the box!

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RS2GMay-26-08 06:58 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2007
43 posts,
#1303, "RE: Slammed420A"
In response to Reply # 1

Great Seller, Fast Shipping, A+

justins71Jul-28-08 04:25 PM
Member since Oct 25th 2007
466 posts,
#1327, "RE: Slammed420A"
In response to Reply # 2
Jul-28-08 05:23 PM by justins71

Good guy to deal with - had a delay in our transaction (we're both extremely busy) but it all worked out very well! All parts were in great shape, exactly as pictured/explained. I recommend him to anyone, and would buy from him again in the future! A+

/>

'95 GS w/ t3/t4b
FMIC, diy piping & RFL BOV
MS2-Extra Fuel&Spark
50 lb/hr Holley injectors w/ 1:1 RRFPR
JE 8.8:1 dish w/ Hastings Rings
Eagle Rods w/ ARP bolts
ARP Head studs
Mild port/polish head
3" custom DP/cat section, 3" PIT catback
dual MBC - 12 psi / 20psi

Fallen4ng31Jul-29-08 03:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#1328, "RE: Slammed420A"
In response to Reply # 3

Bought his Portfueler. He was nice enough to work with me on a 2-payment schedule. I would do business with him again.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1263 Previous topic | Next topic