Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1177
View in linear mode

Subject: "shibby97" Previous topic | Next topic
kain_99gsApr-07-07 06:25 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1177, "shibby97"

Sold me a 3" Apexi N1 Catback exhaust on the 4g63 for sale section. Great seller (I love the exhaust so much). I would buy other items from him if he were to sell them.

-Bryan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fallen4ng31Jan-11-08 03:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1242, "RE: shibby97"
In response to Reply # 0

Sold me a stage II Hahn kit; and let me pay him in two installments. A great guy and very easy to work with. Thanks again!

-Paul

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

red96rsFeb-10-08 09:00 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2007
132 posts,
#1258, "RE: shibby97"
In response to Reply # 1

Bought his SFMU awhile back, and not only did it arrive fast, but there was an inline fuel pump in the box with it! i offered to pay him for it (his dad packed the box, and threw it in by mistake) and he said dont worry about it, merry christmas. great guy.

** Current status: 9 bent valves. and it only had 6,000 miles on it. i hope the replacement goes well. **

Lots of expensive parts, and still slow! Oh wait, it has to run to go fast.

My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=red96rs>

from 2g chat
* DarkOne joins 2GNT_Chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› wow... i'm drunk
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1177 Previous topic | Next topic