Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #424
View in linear mode

Subject: "CVedEclipse" Previous topic | Next topic
AggressionApr-13-04 11:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#424, "CVedEclipse"

I just bought tail lights from this guy and I sent him a money order to pay for them. Not only did he send the tail lights the same day he got the money order, but he didn't even cash the MO till I got the tail lights and he knew I was happy with them. If I was not happy he was going to refund my money. Not to many people are willing to go the extra mile he went. Not only were the tail lights exactly as he described, but he is very prompt in his replies.

If you see this guy selling something you can count on being satisfied in the end. Thanks again man I really appreciate it.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #424 Previous topic | Next topic