Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #254
View in linear mode

Subject: "Jasvb TS2K2" Previous topic | Next topic
tim97rsDec-09-03 11:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#254, "Jasvb TS2K2"

Great guy! can me moocho trusted! tranny swap/sale went flawless!!! had my $600.00 for two weeks and i never worried once that i wouldn't get my tranny!!!! you can trust Sear so much he should be Pope!
Thanks man!!!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MalenkoJan-14-04 12:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#272, "RE: Jasvb TS2K2"
In response to Reply # 0

sold me 2 gauges and a 2 pod cluster, even emailed me pix on how to install it (even though I still havent yet)

finally a seller that emails you AFTER you buy something

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

98starGSJan-18-04 04:00 PM
Member since Nov 11th 2003
528 posts,
#280, "RE: Jasvb TS2K2"
In response to Reply # 1

SEAR is a great guy and soo is the speed shop up in CT. i picked up a motor off him this past weekend 1/18/04 awesome guy great shop if anyone on the east needs anything i'd hit up that shop. thanks buddy!!
Anthony

totaleklipse97Jan-25-04 04:05 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#300, "RE: Jasvb TS2K2"
In response to Reply # 2

Great guy, went out of his way to get my part to me on time. I don't think it could have went any smoother than it did. This guy rocks.. his asking price was lower than i expected on the UDP so i had to send him a lil extra HE DESERVES IT!!!

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh

VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #254 Previous topic | Next topic