Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #173
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Tim97RS" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipsekaiserOct-06-03 09:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#173, "Tim97RS"

Supa fast shipping. Awsome guy to deal with. thanx for the 1g BOV.

-K-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RxR_EclipseNov-02-03 07:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#215, "RE: Tim97RS"
In response to Reply # 0

yup tim sold me his boost mod for the safc. super fast. good guy.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HiOnPSINov-24-03 05:53 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
2745 posts,
#240, "RE: Tim97RS"
In response to Reply # 1

Another satisfied customer here!

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS

13.887@104.648 5/30/03

www.haiokuracing.com

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-09-03 10:55 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
#253, "RE: Tim97RS"
In response to Reply # 2

A 2GNT member that keeps his word. I got a big white box today from him...on time. Considering we are on opposite sides of the country. Cool dude. Thanx

WRX>2GNT

tim97rsDec-09-03 11:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#255, "RE: Tim97RS"
In response to Reply # 3
Dec-09-03 11:29 AM by tim97rs

a big white HEAVY ASS box!!!!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

totaleklipse97Oct-07-04 04:39 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#595, "RE: Tim97RS"
In response to Reply # 4

had Greddy TT ready to ship before payment was made.. told me it would be here on wednesday and of course it was. Even offered a couple bucks back cause it got scratched, now that is cool!

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh
www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #173 Previous topic | Next topic