Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1270
View in linear mode

Subject: "Horsepower Freaks" Previous topic | Next topic
JungyFeb-28-08 01:41 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2005
164 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1270, "Horsepower Freaks"

I did a search and didn't find anything about Horsepower Freaks so I wanted to share my experience with all the board members.

Backround: I bought my second 2gnt from baxsom here on the boards and had it shipped from San Antonio, TX to Alexandria, MN. Brad had put a lot of money into the car right before I bought it from him: hrc portfueler, dss stage 3 axles, rebuilt 3.55 trans, and a quaife atb diff. This fall, the night I was parking the car for the winter, I had the quaife diff go out on me... major part that I couldn't afford to replace.

Now: I have been trying my hardest to come up with the receipt for the diff so that I may get it replaced under the lifetime warranty. I searched through the big huge box of receipts that Brad had given me with the car... of course one of the only receipts missing. Brad looked for it in his files and couldn't find it. Today I called Horsepower Freaks and talked to a gentlemen about my dilemma about not being able to find their original receipt and in 2 seconds he had the original receipt pulled up from 3-25-06 and emailed to me. I have to say that saved me a lot of money when I thought I hit a dead end and was just gunna hafta bite the bullet and buy a new quaife. I am ecstatic about it and wanted to share with everyone my great customer service experience.

96' eclipse gs, 2gb conversion
built bottom end, crane #16 cams, hx40 pro billet, MS1 v3 MSn'S-E, 3.55 trans, quaife lsd

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1270 Previous topic | Next topic