Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1113
View in linear mode

Subject: "95greenhrcgs" Previous topic | Next topic
chris712vtOct-19-08 10:51 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2006
97 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1113, "95greenhrcgs"

Great guy, very responsive and helpful, extremely fair as well.

He helped me go from 95 talon to 99 eclipse!

Chris
95 Talon Esi Turbo

I contributed to the Wiki!
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Full_Talon_to_Eclipse_Conversion

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

invaznGSTOct-19-08 10:51 AM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#247, "95greenhrcgs"

Gave me a free bumper..all I had to do was go pick it up..cause mine cracked and he had a spare..met him at a meet too..his car is nice..he's a great guy!

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

silvreclipsersOct-19-08 10:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#283, "RE: 95greenhrcgs"
Jan-20-04 10:10 AM by silvreclipsers

yep I also bought a pair of fog lights, they came packaged nice and safe, GREAT person to do business with

ModeratorCorbinOct-19-08 10:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#306, "RE: 95greenhrcgs"

Traded me a nice set of '95 headlights. Working on some more deals right now. Really nice guy...

Corbin

'95 ESI-T
HRC+FMIC+ETC...

Gimme fuel...Gimme fire...Gimme that which I desire

97EagleTalon2nrOct-19-08 10:51 AM
Member since Oct 16th 2004
155 posts,
#1100, "RE: 95greenhrcgs"
In response to Reply # 0

Bought a HRC stage 2 kit from him,considering the circumstances i got it all in a reasonable time and everything was packaged great.Also threw in a few freebies.Thanks Jon

Boostin'

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1113 Previous topic | Next topic