Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1035
View in linear mode

Subject: "grey goose" Previous topic | Next topic
rs_smoked_youOct-19-08 10:58 AM
Member since Nov 14th 2005
201 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1035, "grey goose"

good guy very helpful product came a day early, and worked great

if its not broken dont fix it!!

buy my shit...
stock eclipse, seats ,seat belts,deck!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
greygoose, 98VengeI4, Oct-19-08 10:58 AM, #
RE: greygoose, cougar694u, Oct-19-08 10:58 AM, #1
      RE: greygoose, BoostedEclipse, May-23-09 10:11 PM, #2
           RE: greygoose, BlackBomexTalon, Jun-07-09 12:38 AM, #3
                RE: greygoose, greygoose, Jun-11-09 10:30 PM, #4
                     RE: greygoose, BlackBomexTalon, Jun-12-09 08:50 AM, #5

98VengeI4Oct-19-08 10:58 AM
Member since Mar 10th 2002
282 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#927, "greygoose"

Joeseph sold me a center console. It arrived in bubble wrap, in great shape. Would do business again.

-Nate
All-Motor Buildup on the way

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cougar694uOct-19-08 10:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#1022, "RE: greygoose"
In response to Reply # 0

Despite the jwoodley days, I sent payment, he shipped fast and let me know when he got the money and when the bracket was shipped out.

I'd do business with him again.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

BoostedEclipseMay-23-09 10:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
#1424, "RE: greygoose"
In response to Reply # 1
May-23-09 10:11 PM by BoostedEclipse

Just got the front gsx brake upgrade and rear disc conversion from Joseph. Would def. do business with him again. Both arrived very quickly, in great condition and packaged very nicely. Great guy to do business with.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

BlackBomexTalonJun-07-09 12:38 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2004
88 posts,
#1426, "RE: greygoose"
In response to Reply # 2

Does anyone know whats going on with him? He was supposed to be shipping my parts last I heard but that was 11 days ago, and I havent been able to get ahold of him since...

I didn't want to post in the B/G folder yet cause something may be wrong.

2.4 Swapped again...

greygooseJun-11-09 10:30 PM
Member since Dec 11th 2005
274 posts,
#1427, "RE: greygoose"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by BlackBomexTalon
Does anyone know whats going on with him? He was supposed to be shipping my parts last I heard but that was 11 days ago, and I havent been able to get ahold of him since... I didn't want to post in the B/G folder yet cause something may be wrong. 2.4 Swapped again...

Talked with Tait today, the shipping company dropped the ball. Greyhound FTL.

BlackBomexTalonJun-12-09 08:50 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2004
88 posts,
#1428, "RE: greygoose"
In response to Reply # 4
Jun-12-09 09:09 AM by BlackBomexTalon

Ditto

Went to pick it up this morning after work and everything was fine, good packaging too. It was all on Greyhound, for some reason they just wanted to hold onto my parts for a week and not tell me. Sorry man if I started to come off as an ass, it was all on my end.

Thanks again, though I'll no longer be BlackBomexTalon, I'll be BlackRedishnGrayEclipse-alon

~Tait

2.4 Swapped again...

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1035 Previous topic | Next topic