Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1011
View in linear mode

Subject: "shiftdrift06" Previous topic | Next topic
DarkEclips96May-19-06 08:30 AM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1011, "shiftdrift06"

Ordered a few things off of him, everything came well packed, on time. Good seller, would do business with him again.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mitsumanMay-21-06 07:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1012, "RE: shiftdrift06"
In response to Reply # 0

purchased a part from this user. came very well packed. very good price. would do business with again

-mitsuman
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

normajeanJul-03-06 04:12 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2005
110 posts,
#1036, "RE: shiftdrift06"
In response to Reply # 1

I bought something off of him. It was cheap and shipped fast. Definitely would do business with him again!

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-21-06 04:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1079, "RE: shiftdrift06"
In response to Reply # 2

Good buyer. Sold him a block. Arrived promptly, even helped me get it into his car.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

GorkoRacingSep-29-06 11:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#1087, "RE: shiftdrift06"
In response to Reply # 3

Great guy!! Paid promptly and had great communication with me. Thanks bro!

jaimerMar-08-08 03:25 AM
Member since Jan 10th 2007
18 posts,
#1273, "RE: shiftdrift06"
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-08-08 03:27 AM by jaimer

Great guy. Fast shipping and great communication. Would do business again with.

Im trying to give him a positive rating but dont know how to. I can only do it to people that i can search with a rating. How do i give a rating to someone that doesnt have a rating?
thanks

edit- nvm i found out how lol

Great Guy!!!!!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1011 Previous topic | Next topic